NFL 2023-2024

The Raiders defense may be pretty good, but there is something fundamentally wrong with the Chiefs' passing game. There is no way play after play the Raiders have them blanketed.

This team is so uncoordinated that there is no doubt they had a better chance to take 3 there and hope the Raiders will make a mistake. They can't play like they used to with the worst group of receivers in the league and a banged up QB who isn't himself.

It’s so weird that’s the reputation Brady has.

Brady had that reputation because he was a master at it, and working the officials is part of the game.

Mahomes has gotten zero calls today on two or three questionable hits. I'm OK with it because the Chiefs have no business getting breaks right now.

Brady had that reputation because he was a master at it, and working the officials is part of the game.

Mahomes has gotten zero calls today on two or three questionable hits. I'm OK with it because the Chiefs have no business getting breaks right now.
I think I saw the other day that Mahomes has already drawn more roughing the passer penalties than Brady did his entire career, or has come close.

Mahomes is also getting away with intentional grounding a lot. He gets up and points to a receiver 20 yards away.

I’d argue Mahomes is better at playing that game than Brady.

IMG_1439.jpeg

The Chiefs barely feel like a playoff team at this point with as unproductive and self-destructive as the offense is. They’re fortunate they’re in a division where two teams spent large portions of the season struggling with eventually fired head coaches and another team that started 1-5. Even with a home playoff game in the first round it’s hard to see them doing anything this January.

Mahomes' default is to whine to a ref after almost any sort of contact

Mahomes default is to scramble around outside the pocket all day and night like Michael Vick but he actually knows how to pass.

That said, Tom Brady & Peyton Manning didn’t need to scramble around 24/7 and played the game the right way as a QB.

patrickmahom2.png

After last weeks 63 point game and todays Christmas present, I feel like I've fallen into some sort of football alternate dimension :)

giphy.gif

Dude I just turned on the game and I am trying to find out what I missed.
WHAT WAS TAY TAY WEARING! DID SHE STAND UP ANY SO YOU COULD GET A GOOD LOOK?
WAS IT A JUMP SUIT OR A SKIRT WITH THE MATCHING HEELS, RED NAILS AND LIPSTICK!

AND DEAR GOD PLEASE TELL ME THAT NONE OF THEM SUMBITCHS BOO'D HER?

OH GOD TELL ME NOW,
I GOTTA KNOW
It has been three long hours of toture not knowing about her sweet little Santa hat and little plaid skirt outfit. Thanks for the no information nothing @AndyMarquisLive when I was counting on you most. I have had the worse stomach cramps and diarrhea and just feel so fidgity and tore up about all of this..

Kelsie just isnt worthy of her cause if he was he would already be wearing a #89 or #13 jersey number to support her as much as she does for him.
When it id all over and done done and she has to write a song about it all she needs to write about how he forsaked her with the jersey portrayal.

It needs to be a rough as the "why do you have to be so mean" Corn-Yay West treatment.

Tay Tay is so sweet and kind but she knows how to teach they azz when needed thats what I am talking about

#13XXXOOO8713XXXOOO8713XXXOOO87

taylor-swift-travis-kelce-football-kansas-city-santa-122523-7480f8ab1fb24761a41416b0e0a91494.jpg

Oh hey we're blowing it again

It was going to take a Christmas miracle for the Giants to have a shot tonight, and the Eagles are seemingly doing their part to make it happen.

That was definitely pass interference on the pass to Robinson. The officials continue to prove they are incapable of calling it to any sort of consistent standard. The 'good' defensive teams know that it's better to hold and interfere in those crucial late game circumstances, because the refs lean toward not calling it.

Back
Top Bottom