NFL 2023-2024

The Falcons really couldn’t do any better than Mariota and Des Ridder at QB the last two seasons? Christ.

Taylor Heinicke is better than this.

Unreal.
It’s actually criminal that they have a bunch of skill position talent in Bijan Robinson, Drake London, and Kyle Pitts and freaking Desmond Ridder throwing the ball. Three top-8 picks on cheap contracts and that’s the guy leading the offense. Arthur Smith should be arrested.

It’s actually criminal that they have a bunch of skill position talent in Bijan Robinson, Drake London, and Kyle Pitts and freaking Desmond Ridder throwing the ball. Three top-8 picks on cheap contracts and that’s the guy leading the offense. Arthur Smith should be arrested.
They’re like the NFC version of the Jets.

Miami and Buffalo are playing Tecmo Bowl. Possibly the highest octane offensive match up since Chiefs / Rams in 2018.

Two opening TD drives by both teams have resulted in exactly one third down, and 21 first downs.

Do the Vikings wind up shipping Cousins elsewhere before he becomes a free agent after this year? Feels like this relationship has run its course. Would be great for the Jets if they can afford him.

Some of these games I was really conflicted about - Dolphins / Bills, Bengals / Titans, Ravens / Browns - and could have picked either way. But if the Panthers, Bears, and Commanders hold up, I just may start doing the George Costanza thing and picking the opposite of whatever my instinct is.

Do the Vikings wind up shipping Cousins elsewhere before he becomes a free agent after this year? Feels like this relationship has run its course. Would be great for the Jets if they can afford him.
Cousins looks so bad and old today that it might be tough getting more than a bag of chips for him

Back
Top Bottom