NFL 2023-2024

Falcons fans make me laugh.

The whole time we had Matt Ryan, anytime we lost so so many of them blamed him, like I swear 95% of post I saw blamed him all the time.

Desmond Ridder get the blame from these fans? Nope. Now it’s the coaching and everything but Ridder LMAO.

The Browns got a lot of help from the officials on their go-ahead drive but Moody should be able to hit 41 yards from the middle of the field. Purdy looked human today.

The Browns got a lot of help from the officials on their go-ahead drive but Moody should be able to hit 41 yards from the middle of the field. Purdy looked human today.
Maybe now people will focus on the real best NFC team, who so far is doing as they want with the Jets.

Maybe now people will focus on the real best NFC team, who so far is doing as they want with the Jets.

Nah, it's a yearly tradition that the Niners are anointed as the league's best team throughout the season. The number of theoretical championships that genius Kyle Shanahan has won from August through December is unmatched.

Will see what happens with Deebo and CMC as far as their injuries are concerned, Purdy definitely looked handcuffed when he didn’t have those two to take the pressure off of him and also make plays downfield. Two guys who are as good in space as anyone if you just get them the ball. If they’re out for a significant period of time they’re going to take a big hit offensively.

It’d be very hard to bet on anyone against Philly right now.

Detroit now on their 3rd string running back. Injuries are always an issue with this team. Our 3rd string is doing what he needs to do, but man we need Gibbs and/or Montgomery.

Nah, it's a yearly tradition that the Niners are anointed as the league's best team throughout the season. The number of theoretical championships that genius Kyle Shanahan has won from August through December is unmatched.
Feel like we’re destined for a KC/PHI Super Bowl again.

Jets defense is really good.

They’d be cruising to a Super Bowl if Rodgers was in.

They're inconsistent and still giving up big plays, while looking stout the bulk of the time. They're going to need to do something special in the second half here for the Jets to pull an upset. It looks like the offense and Wilson are now capable of not losing games, but the winning part is going to have to come from turnovers and big stops.

They're inconsistent and still giving up big plays, while looking stout the bulk of the time. They're going to need to do something special in the second half here for the Jets to pull an upset. It looks like the offense and Wilson are now capable of not losing games, but the winning part is going to have to come from turnovers and big stops.
The Eagles are the best team in the NFL and that’s not even up for debate. So, hard to judge a loss too much here.

In isolation, I probably agree with not overturning the call on the field due to lack of clear and convincing evidence.

That also was the case on the big first quarter review, and they overturned that one anyway.

I don't feel like Rodgers was going to survive playing behind that line whether it was the Achilles or something else.

Detroit actually beat one of my siblings favorite teams! At least for this year, my immediate family isn’t able to joke about how bad my team is!
My sister is a Packers fan and usually the one gloating.

Don’t think there’s gonna be much football talk at Thanksgiving… ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

Back
Top Bottom