NFL 2023-2024

Yikes. Inexcusable. Good analysis by the NBC booth in the moment if what they are suggesting is what occured. Daboll was furious.

You can probably try two pass plays and still kick a FG with 14 seconds from the 1. Shame to end a great first half for the Giants like that.

As a general rule you shouldn’t run without timeouts under twenty seconds, IMO. Even with the Bills doing some gamesmanship that didn’t have much of a chance.

Would’ve liked to see a rollout myself.

They basically cost SF the game. 🤦🏻‍♂️

They cost a lot of teams every week, every season. Several outcomes are manipulated by terrible ****** calls by the refs because they are absolutely terrible at their jobs. But what gets me the most is the replay review bull****. They take a century to review something, and half of the time they still don't get the call right after all that time. I can go make a sandwich in the time it takes the officials to figure anything out.

The NFL is a billion dollar industry and the most popular sport in America. Why is it OK to accept such awful officiating on a weekly basis? Absolutely unacceptable. Goodell is a clown

They cost a lot of teams every week, every season. Several outcomes are manipulated by terrible ****** calls by the refs because they are absolutely terrible at their jobs. But what gets me the most is the replay review bull****. They take a century to review something, and half of the time they still don't get the call right after all that time. I can go make a sandwich in the time it takes the officials to figure anything out.

The NFL is a billion dollar industry and the most popular sport in America. Why is it OK to accept such awful officiating on a weekly basis? Absolutely unacceptable. Goodell is a clown
Refs are betting on games.

Change my mind.

Refs are betting on games.

Change my mind.

I just think they are incompetent.

The XFL had a "sky judge" than can review something and make a judgement in like 15 seconds, and get it right. Why can't the NFL do that?

Better yet, how about these well paid refs get the ****** call right in the first place? Be good enough at your job that you can trust your eyes and stick with the call on the field

I just think they are incompetent.

The XFL had a "sky judge" than can review something and make a judgement in like 15 seconds, and get it right. Why can't the NFL do that?

Better yet, how about these well paid refs get the ****** call right in the first place? Be good enough at your job that you can trust your eyes and stick with the call on the field

Some of the calls are indeed really slam bang and difficult. Others it's difficult to understand what the hell they are seeing. But I agree about the sky judge concept. They're doing enough real time correcting from the league office that they ought to have the power to overrule anything and everything. Especially personal fouls, which are so outcome affecting.

Even before the injuries this was the worst OL in football. With practice squad callups, most of these plays Barkley barely has a chance to get back to the LOS.

The Bills figured out how to shut down the pull play that had Barkley going last drive. Taylor really has played better than anyone could have expected minus the horrible end of half screwup, but it might not be enough.

Back
Top Bottom