NFL 2023-2024

Tremendous performance by Jake Browning tonight. If he keeps playing like that the Bengals still have a legit shot in the Wild Card.

Really sucks about T-Law, hope it ain’t as serious as it looks. Way too much QB talent going down this season.

If the Ravens don’t win the AFC, I’m rooting for the NFC no matter what.

Especially seeing all the Colts and Bengals fans actually celebrating a season ending injury. When will the media narrative about Philly fans actually look at those trash ass franchises?

Especially since, aside from certified a**hole kkfan, Philly fans are praying for Lawrence too.

That was a exceptionally conservative final set of downs by the Bengals, showing zero confidence in their QB who had just gone 32 of 37. You could say they showed supreme confidence in their kicker and it worked, but with a season on the line, a 48-yarder is no sure thing.

There is no AFC team that can keep it together for more than a few weeks at a time.

That was a exceptionally conservative final set of downs by the Bengals, showing zero confidence in their QB who had just gone 32 of 37. You could say they showed supreme confidence in their kicker and it worked, but with a season on the line, a 48-yarder is no sure thing.

There is no AFC team that can keep it together for more than a few weeks at a time.

I don’t know, teams almost always play for the field goal if it’ll win them the game. Hard for them to not believe in the QB after that performance.

I don’t know, teams almost always play for the field goal if it’ll win them the game. Hard for them to not believe in the QB after that performance.

Playing for a FG from 35 yards in makes sense. Showing almost no interest in picking up additional yardage when you're in the upper 40s is asking for trouble IMO.

Well I didn't say anything about Lawrence but I'm glad I live rent free in your head.

You're really insufferable with this stuff. The referees have been all over the map with roughing calls across the league, showing no consistency.
Refs are inconsistent and awful across the board, but they do protect Mahomes. The rest of the Chiefs team, not so much.

Indianapolis and Pittsburgh are getting all the calls this year and both teams are gonna go to the playoffs because of it. If the Chiefs play the Colts in the playoffs, the Colts will probably win on penalties.

IMO, the refs are betting on games. I’ve said it for years. There has got to be accountability.

I didn’t even bitch about the obvious calls that should’ve been made against the Bengals because the defense **** the bed and Jake Browning looks like a legit top tier QB. But the game deciding call was BS. That wouldn’t be called on Indy all year, or on Green Bay last night, or on Cincinnati, or on the 49ers or Steelers.

There became a point that it became clear they had a vested interest in seeing the Bengals win.

I like Doug Pederson. But his loyalty to his assistants, especially Press Taylor, is a liability and was in Philadelphia.

Granted, I think Trent Baalke is a bigger problem. Aside from Lawrence, which was a no-brainer, he has not actually made an impactful decision in the draft. Travon Walker is okay, but a number one overall player?

Almost every offensive player he’s drafted has been a complete bust.

He never shouldered responsibility in any way for the Urban Meyer fiasco.

And again, this coaching staff outside of Pederson is complete ****. This team had yet to put together a complete game.

Trevor Lawrence is the backbone of the team.

The Colts are, by far, the best team in the division as they’re winning with a horrific quarterback. And they should represent the division in the playoffs.

It’s rebuild time in Jacksonville.

IMG_1287.jpeg

This was deemed legal because the defender didn’t hinder Ridley’s ability to see or catch the pass.

I hate to harp on the officiating subject, but when NBC spent their entire postgame complaining about the Chiefs getting screwed on two (one) bad calls (which every other rules analyst I’ve seen discuss it said the end zone “interference” is never called), there’s just no talk about what the Bengals got away with.

In fact, Joe and Troy defended the Bengals all night long, whining about obvious penalties being called, calling for penalties against the Jags every play, and defending blatant bad calls against the Jags. Just like they whined the whole time the Jags beat the Titans last year.

There needs to be an investigation as to whether gambling is going on here. Two straight games where the refs decided the outcome of major upsets? That’s not coincidence anymore.

Unfortunately, ESPN is too hooked on narratives to scrutinize this the way Mike and Cris call the BS out.

Just saw the AFC standings. It’s closer than I thought, so I don’t know actually.
Northern Florida football team denied playoff berth because they lost their starting QB. Stop me if you’ve heard this one before.

Seriously though, I hope Lawrence’s injury isn’t too serious. Too many good QB’s going down this season.

Northern Florida football team misses playoffs because they lost their QB. Stop me if you’ve heard this one before.

Seriously though, I hope Lawrence’s injury isn’t too serious. Too many good QB’s going down this season.

Houston and Indy having cupcake schedules, so it’s likely we miss the playoffs. I don’t see how we beat Cleveland, Baltimore or Tampa Bay. In fact, with this injury report, losing out is likely.

Houston and Indy having cupcake schedules, so it’s likely we miss the playoffs. I don’t see how we beat Cleveland, Baltimore or Tampa Bay. In fact, with this injury report, losing out is likely.

I’m still pissed about losing to Indy, the two blocked punts killed us.

In the course of human events all NFL teams will lose some games, shiet happens and life will go on, no worries.

One day the Jags will probabaly be a *Super Bowl Champion as well.

* All except for Myles Jack who won less than 40% of his NFL starts and lost all of his conference championship games as a Jaguar [refer to shiet happens (or doesn’t) first paragraph]

But still the same Myles Jack is a bright spot and evidence of God's grace that spared him from any Super Bowls and even more frustration. The man got to play on the same field as Tom Brady and Mahomes. It wasn't quite as special without Taylor Swift in the audience but he still had a few moments of being in special company.

Based on what some of the experts are saying on Twitter, Lawrence will probably miss two games.

That really is a fatal blow to the season. Having him out against Cleveland and Baltimore puts both out of reach - ESPECIALLY the Baltimore game. The defense has not been playing well, as witnessed on Monday, and I can't imagine what a Press Taylor offense without Trevor Lawrence will look like. Although CJ Beathard did look good in those two late drives.

Based on what some of the experts are saying on Twitter, Lawrence will probably miss two games.

That really is a fatal blow to the season. Having him out against Cleveland and Baltimore puts both out of reach - ESPECIALLY the Baltimore game. The defense has not been playing well, as witnessed on Monday, and I can't imagine what a Press Taylor offense without Trevor Lawrence will look like. Although CJ Beathard did look good in those two late drives.
Overkill. The Browns are sliding and are really banged up themselves. The final three games are pretty friendly to JAX and the Colts/Texans play each other Week 18. They own tiebreakers over the Colts and it would take a loss to Tennessee and Houston sweeping the final three divisional games to force a tiebreaker there too.

Overkill. The Browns are sliding and are really banged up themselves. The final three games are pretty friendly to JAX and the Colts/Texans play each other Week 18. They own tiebreakers over the Colts and it would take a loss to Tennessee and Houston sweeping the final three divisional games to force a tiebreaker there too.
The Browns have a defense though.

If the defense actually bothers showing up this week and doesn't let another backup QB look like Peyton Manning, that is winnable with CJ Beathard.

Baltimore, the only optimism I have there is that Lamar Jackson can only get 50 cents out of a dollar bill.

I'm not sleeping on Tampa Bay, but that should be winnable regardless of QB. Same with Carolina and Tennessee.

My biggest issue is that the defense, all year, lets the opposing team march right down the field the very next drive after the offense scores. And the offense, against good defenses, is completely stagnant - but lately playing better.

Don't underestimate what a huge loss Christian Kirk is either.

Monday night's game was just such a disgusting display from the Jacksonville defense. Every time Browning threw the ball, every receiver on the field was wide open with not a single Jaguar behind them. And every time they ran the ball, they could run it right up the middle for 6 yards.

There was no effort at all. None.

Every time they face a backup quarterback, they turn them into Tom Brady.

Monday night's game was just such a disgusting display from the Jacksonville defense. Every time Browning threw the ball, every receiver on the field was wide open with not a single Jaguar behind them. And every time they ran the ball, they could run it right up the middle for 6 yards.

There was no effort at all. None.

Every time they face a backup quarterback, they turn them into Tom Brady.
I think you're overlooking the Bengals receivers, most likely the best in the NFL.They know how to get open and you dont have a all pro secondary or much of a pass rush. Other teams most likely focus on Josh Allen and thats it..
Indys gonna lose Sunday anyway. Jags could beat Joe Cleveland . Even if you drop the next 2 games you still should win the Scrubby AFC South

Indys gonna lose Sunday anyway.

Indianapolis keeps finding new ways to win games.

I think you're overlooking the Bengals receivers, most likely the best in the NFL.

Second best to San Francisco. I've never seen a team that's complete at every single position like they are.

What Jacksonville did on defense on Monday is what they've done all year. Outside of three or four players, it's probably the worst defense in the NFL. And Baalke's done nothing to address the pass rush or the secondary for the past two years.

Back
Top Bottom