NFL 2023-2024

Indianapolis keeps finding new ways to win games.

Second best to San Francisco. I've never seen a team that's complete at every single position like they are.

What Jacksonville did on defense on Monday is what they've done all year. Outside of three or four players, it's probably the worst defense in the NFL. And Baalke's done nothing to address the pass rush or the secondary for the past two years.
Indy should be 6-6 and should have been 5-6 before beating TN. They suck and will fade down the strech.

Indy should be 6-6 and should have been 5-6 before beating TN. They suck and will fade down the strech.
Indy and Houston have cupcake schedules.

Bengals looked immaculate because the Jaguars defense is criminally overrated. The Colts are a better team but led by a very mediocre quarterback.

Heres his picture
IMG_1405.jpeg

I haven’t watched NE any this year, but why have they scored so little points. They have several big stars on their team. Is their QB really that bad?

I haven’t watched NE any this year, but why have they scored so little points. They have several big stars on their team. Is their QB really that bad?
Not the only problem, but a big part was so many ill-timed interceptions by Mac Jones. Zappe isn’t always a great alternative but sometimes he shows up like tonight. Also need some serious o-line help.

The “stars” aren’t really that good are or past their prime. They don’t have a true WR1 talent, Zeke is old, JuJu has not done ****.

Funnily enough, they’re doing this tonight without three of their actual best producers.

I didn't watch the first half, but it's funny that so much was made of this game having the lowest over/under line in the NFL in 30 years, and many were saying it was still too high, and they topped it in the first half.

Another stellar attempt to gain two essential yards by taking a low percentage deep shot. That's a play you run on second and short, not fourth and short. Let alone with the game on the line.

Uttered by the experts for I don't know how many years running, then never happens.

Admittedly, this year they look like they have the biggest gap.

They have the most complete roster.

Patrick Mahomes is Kyle Shanahan's kryptonite. I just don't think Kansas City's better than Baltimore.

I get this is a must win game, with Indianapolis and Houston having cupcake schedules, but I'd rather them go with Beathard and Rourke tomorrow so Lawrence is 100% for Ratbirds week.

It’s a tough one though. Lose tomorrow and next week, and the playoffs are likely out of reach with Indy, Houston and Denver playing well.
I bet he don't play this week or next.

Back
Top Bottom