NFL 2023-2024

Whether that is a TD catch is just a very subjective call. No way around it, and I'm not going to claim to know.

This is the worst I’ve seen this season.

IMG_1842.jpeg

NY Post reporting that Al Michaels won’t call a playoff game this year. NBC has three Wild Card games so Tirico/Collinsworth will call games on consecutive days while their Big Ten team Noah Eagle/Todd Blackledge will call the other.

NY Post reporting that Al Michaels won’t call a playoff game this year. NBC has three Wild Card games so Tirico/Collinsworth will call games on consecutive days while their Big Ten team Noah Eagle/Todd Blackledge will call the other.

Al Michaels is one of the greats who has had an excellent career. It's time for him to hang it up.

You might wanna find a good movie for Sunday night... Im worried about this game if it makes you feel any better. Its hard for a good team or any team to lose 3 in a row.
The way the AFC has been wildin this year, you never know.

I honestly believe the inuries are too much though. And Trent Baalke’s bad decisions are finally catching up.

The problems on defense (pass rush, secondary) are all because of gaping holes he didn’t address in free agency, the draft or before the trade deadline. And that’s now compounded by injuries.

The offensive line has been terrible all season, and again, injuries have now amplified that.

Christian Kirk is THE guy for Trevor Lawrence, and he’s on IR. We saw why Lawrence hasn’t been passing to The Ghost (Ridley) as much on Sunday, dude blows his assignments and drops too many passes.

The offensive injuries become amplified by the fact that Press Taylor is calling the plays.

Trevor Lawrence is not getting anywhere near enough credit for how he’s played the last two weeks. He’s in as bad a situation as Patrick Mahomes is (if not worse when you look at how the Jags defense plays) and is arguably much more productive.

Jacksonville should win the division, but this isn’t a playoff caliber team.

Also, the next time I see a deep ball attempt on 3rd & 1, or a screen pass for 2 yards on 3rd & long, I might yeet myself through the window. 😳

Press Taylor is always trying to outsmart himself. So what if the other team suspects a QB sneak on 3rd & 1, Trevor Lawrence is 6’6”.

I think Bill deserves more respect than to just be canned at the end of the season. I think he's still a good coach, he just shouldn't be GM.

I don't know about that.

Mac Jones was the quarterback in the 2021 NFL Draft with the highest floor/lowest "bust" potential. He was the "Pro-Ready" QB that was going to be Mr. Reliable, and he became anything but. Now we have Zach Wilson winning AFC Offensive Player of the Week somehow, Trevor Lawrence destined for back-to-back playoff appearances on a team that was supposed to take 3-5 years to rebuild, Justin Fields coming into his own and looking like a franchise QB, and Mac Jones likely heading for free agency to be a career bench-rider.

Bellichick's record with Brady vs. without Brady also speaks volumes.

Besides, he's going to end up getting paid an even bigger fortune, either by David Tepper's dumbass in Charlotte or Josh Harris in Ashburn.

I don't know about that.

Mac Jones was the quarterback in the 2021 NFL Draft with the highest floor/lowest "bust" potential. He was the "Pro-Ready" QB that was going to be Mr. Reliable, and he became anything but. Now we have Zach Wilson winning AFC Offensive Player of the Week somehow, Trevor Lawrence destined for back-to-back playoff appearances on a team that was supposed to take 3-5 years to rebuild, Justin Fields coming into his own and looking like a franchise QB, and Mac Jones likely heading for free agency to be a career bench-rider.

Bellichick's record with Brady vs. without Brady also speaks volumes.

Besides, he's going to end up getting paid an even bigger fortune, either by David Tepper's dumbass in Charlotte or Josh Harris in Ashburn.

Belichick has two key strengths: He's a defensive genius and good at managing a locker room and creating a positive culture. Players talk about the "Patriot Way" and I think that was the key to the consistency we saw from the Patriots during the Brady years. Tom Brady was the GOAT but he still needed a winning team around him, which Belichick facilitated.

Belichick is obsessed with football - he can watch film and find the nuances of an offense and how to exploit it. As terrible as the team is this year, the defense still looks solid. The fact is - Brady made running the offensive side of the ball much easier and his mind is really underrated. He was never the most athletic guy but he knew how to make big plays by reading defenses and finding vulnerabilities. Brady made Josh McDaniels look competent enough to get multiple head coaching opportunities.

The loss of Brady as an offensive mind has been our biggest problem. If Brady had been able to mentor Mac then I think Mac is our everyday guy and one of the top QBs in the league. Given how cerebral Brady's game was, I think he'd actually make a good coach but he obviously has no interest in going that route.

There's a reason why Brady and Belichick were the best combination in sports history - they complemented each other extremely well.

That was a good year. Ravens finished 12-4 lost in AFC Championship game.( Lee Evans made that catch) sounds like Myles Jack ... LOL BTW I think you was 5-11 .

That game was the one and only high point of the Jags in 2011, and honestly, the only high point from 2011 through 2016.

Literally the worst year in franchise history by a country mile, because it marked the beginning of the end. They cut David Garrard for Luke McClown, fired Jack Del Rio, sold the team to Shad Khan, and was the opening act for (aside from 2017) the worst decade in NFL history.

I don't think you're wrong about the Jags heading back in that direction, even though you're just talking ****. So a win Sunday night, which is VERY VERY VERY unlikely, would be the high point. Trent Baalke's finally shipwrecking this team like he did the 49ers.

That game was the one and only high point of the Jags in 2011, and honestly, the only high point from 2011 through 2016.

Literally the worst year in franchise history by a country mile, because it marked the beginning of the end. They cut David Garrard for Luke McClown, fired Jack Del Rio, sold the team to Shad Khan, and was the opening act for (aside from 2017) the worst decade in NFL history.

I don't think you're wrong about the Jags heading back in that direction, even though you're just talking ****. So a win Sunday night, which is VERY VERY VERY unlikely, would be the high point. Trent Baalke's finally shipwrecking this team like he did the 49ers.

And on this note, history is repeating itself.

2010, Jags were one win away from clinching the division and making the playoffs - and then MJD got injured and the team imploded - ending with a disappointing 8-8 season.

Back
Top Bottom