NFL 2023-2024

Yep, 2019-2021 was our window, it’s closed now and we’re just gonna be mid enough to not get any decent draft picks in 2024 unless we clean house.

Derrick Henry is a crutch for the Titans. Once you shut him down, you've shut that entire offense down.

Ryan Tannehill ain't it. And Malik Willis is so bad y'all started Josh Dobbs on Clinchmas.

Derrick Henry is a crutch for the Titans. Once you shut him down, you've shut that entire offense down.

Ryan Tannehill ain't it. And Malik Willis is so bad y'all started Josh Dobbs on Clinchmas.
Tannehill actually wasn’t bad before Arthur Smith left. He’s been kind of lost since though. Probably just gonna tank this year and get either Caleb Williams or Drake Maye in 2024.

Tannehill actually wasn’t bad before Arthur Smith left. He’s been kind of lost since though. Probably just gonna tank this year and get either Caleb Williams or Drake Maye in 2024.

In a way, y'all should be glad the Jaguars won the division. That was an epic collapse and, if they would've pulled that division off, that would've lured y'all into a false sense of security.

In a way, y'all should be glad the Jaguars won the division. That was an epic collapse and, if they would've pulled that division off, that would've lured y'all into a false sense of security.
And also dropped us from 11 to 19 or 20 in the draft.

And also dropped us from 11 to 19 or 20 in the draft.
I knew that last game was going to be tough, especially with the way Trevor Lawrence disrespected y'all in Nashville.

The stiff-arm touchdown. Pointing to the scoreboard. Waving "bye" to everyone leaving Nisaan Stadium. :lol2:

I had a feeling that pissed Tennessee's locker room, and fanbase, off.

Awesome haul for the Bears. Wow, I wasn’t expecting DJ Moore to go, won’t help whoever the Panthers wind up taking at QB (I’m assuming Young).

I’d seen enough of the Vikings being pretenders and the Packers’ evil empire, it’d be nice to see the Bears and Lions control the division for a while.

Awesome haul for the Bears. Wow, I wasn’t expecting DJ Moore to go, won’t help whoever the Panthers wind up taking at QB (I’m assuming Young).

I’d seen enough of the Vikings being pretenders and the Packers’ evil empire, it’d be nice to see the Bears and Lions control the division for a while.
Panthers got fleeced.

I get making this move if you have someone like Trevor Lawrence on the board. But for Stroud or Young? Idk.

On paper, Fields should be an MVP frontrunner in that offense. Especially since the NFC North doesn’t believe in playing defense.

^
Vintage Packers and Oilers.

Not the worst option available, but not who I was hoping for either. Jimmy G doesn't seem like he airs it out enough for a team where Davante is the #1 guy. Hopefully he's a good fit with Renfrow in the slot.

I think that I miss Rich Bisaccia more and more every day 🤔

Carr gone with the team getting nothing in return, and the coach apparently telling people he wanted rid of him because he wasn't a good fit in the locker room? The guy whose traits that have never been questioned being how great of a teammate and hard worker he is?

Now trading away one of the top 3 or 4 tight ends gone for pick #100, causing more locker room division...

As of now there are no TE's on the roster

waller.jpg

Because the Internet is creepy, all I keep seeing on Facebook is stuff related to Detroit, even though I don't follow any of the pages. People still saying "They're for real" and "This is our year." Optimism is great, but I'm fully prepared for everyone to be proven wrong and for Detroit fans to be disappointed once again. If you expect it, it's not as bad.

Because the Internet is creepy, all I keep seeing on Facebook is stuff related to Detroit, even though I don't follow any of the pages. People still saying "They're for real" and "This is our year." Optimism is great, but I'm fully prepared for everyone to be proven wrong and for Detroit fans to be disappointed once again. If you expect it, it's not as bad.
I get the same things for Eagles pages...and weirdly Cowboys pages

Imagine going back 30 years and telling people that Washington would be an after thought in their own market.

Snyder ruined a great franchise.

Washington used to be my no. 2 team because they were on every Sunday when I lived up there. But I reached the point that I couldn't root for them as long as Snottie owned the team.

Lamar wants to be traded out of Baltimore. He wants a 230 Million plus 5 yr guarantee contract. I hope he goes. He thinks he's worth more than Mahomes. Good Luck Lamar, as a Ravens Fan I'll miss ya but we'll be fine without ya.

Lamar wants to be traded out of Baltimore. He wants a 230 Million plus 5 yr guarantee contract. I hope he goes. He thinks he's worth more than Mahomes. Good Luck Lamar, as a Ravens Fan I'll miss ya but we'll be fine without ya.

I felt like Baltimore needed to move on from Lamar Jackson after the way he acted on social media when the Ravens lost to Jacksonville. Even if the fans were unfair, and I know Baltimore fans can be a rough crowd. But, man, Lamar Jackson brings the scrutiny on himself.

I felt like Baltimore needed to move on from Lamar Jackson after the way he acted on social media when the Ravens lost to Jacksonville. Even if the fans were unfair, and I know Baltimore fans can be a rough crowd. But, man, Lamar Jackson brings the scrutiny on himself.
We totally agree on something. 😀

Suspended for the same things the refs are allowed to do apparently.

There really needs to be a full scale investigation into the refs and if they're gambling, especially with how horrendous the officiating is when certain teams or players are on the field.

Back
Top Bottom