NFL 2023-2024

This offense just asks WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much of this defense.

Especially going for it on 4th down after the same play was stopped twice and with nothing resembling an offensive line.

I still have immense respect for Al Michaels as perhaps the greatest football play-by-play announcer ever, and I'm still not in a hurry for anyone else to do these games. But he has lost several steps quickly. The producers are well aware it's a touchdown and have the graphics up on the screen, and he's inexplicably talking about the ball being spotted at the one, which bears no relation to what was happening. Yeesh.

If the NFL wants to get scoring back up, they should mandate prevent defense be played all game.

The Saints may have been better off going back to Hill under center once they were inside the 10 with a series of RPOs.

Good no-call on the contact on the fourth down play, which was initiated more by the receiver than the DB. Really low percentage play to be using there.

I still have immense respect for Al Michaels as perhaps the greatest football play-by-play announcer ever, and I'm still not in a hurry for anyone else to do these games. But he has lost several steps quickly. The producers are well aware it's a touchdown and have the graphics up on the screen, and he's inexplicably talking about the ball being spotted at the one, which bears no relation to what was happening. Yeesh.

He blew the game winning field goal call in the 27-0 Game too. The entire broadcast that night was low energy and didn’t match the game itself. Jags came back down 27, and his call was cathartic all through the second half. Then the kick, he was focused on a flag on the field (defensive penalty) that he completely blew it.

He kept talking about that ball being out at the 1 on the Kirk TD and there was just no reality to it.

I wish I could say good game - but it wasnt.

If the saints play even marginally well, we win. Id be concerned if I was you @AndyMarquisLive

I wish I could say good game - but it wasnt.

If the saints play even marginally well, we win. Id be concerned if I was you @AndyMarquisLive
Jags had a lot of injuries and a grueling schedule the past month. London trip (2 wins), followed by a home game right after (W) and then a short week before Thursday Night Football (W).

This was one of the games I had chalked up as a loss due to the scheduling alone, plus the Superdome is one of the hardest places for a visiting team to play in. And, prior to last night, Trevor Lawrence had never won there. Several key players were injured, and Trevor Lawrence wasn't 100% and still balled out because he's Trevor Lawrence.

As I said before the game:
I don’t really care about this game. It’s not a must-win game, not after beating the Bills and throttling the Dolts.

Fortunately, this wasn't a must win game. Fortunately, we still won.

Jags had a lot of injuries and a grueling schedule the past month. London trip (2 wins), followed by a home game right after (W) and then a short week before Thursday Night Football (W).

This was one of the games I had chalked up as a loss due to the scheduling alone, plus the Superdome is one of the hardest places for a visiting team to play in. And, prior to last night, Trevor Lawrence had never won there. Several key players were injured, and Trevor Lawrence wasn't 100% and still balled out because he's Trevor Lawrence.

As I said before the game:

Fortunately, this wasn't a must win game. Fortunately, we still won.
ya regrettably it was a must win for us.

Good luck in the future when not playing the saints lol

Always liked ther jags going back to when Brunell was QB

ya regrettably it was a must win for us.

Good luck in the future when not playing the saints lol

Always liked ther jags going back to when Brunell was QB

Now that the game is over, I will go back to calling them the Saints.

I don't know why New Orleans fans hate Derek Carr so much. He's easily one of the most underrated QBs in the NFL. Las Vegas is much worse off without him.

Now that the game is over, I will go back to calling them the Saints.

I don't know why New Orleans fans hate Derek Carr so much. He's easily one of the most underrated QBs in the NFL. Las Vegas is much worse off without him.

He doesnt have the best attitude. I do not want to see a locker room cancer.

He doesnt have the best attitude. I do not want to see a locker room cancer.

Nobody hated Derek Carr in Vegas until that fraud Josh McDaniels got the head coach job and turned a winning team into a losing team.

Derek Carr was pissed off because his receivers couldn't pull in easy catches. Four shots at the endzone from the 1, no points, and a perfectly thrown touchdown pass not pulled in by a wide open receiver. Dude has every right to be livid.

Also, Dennis Allen just isn't a very good head coach. GREAT defensive coordinator.

Nobody hated Derek Carr in Vegas until that fraud Josh McDaniels got the head coach job and turned a winning team into a losing team.

Derek Carr was pissed off because his receivers couldn't pull in easy catches. Four shots at the endzone from the 1, no points, and a perfectly thrown touchdown pass not pulled in by a wide open receiver. Dude has every right to be livid.

Also, Dennis Allen just isn't a very good head coach. GREAT defensive coordinator.

I dont disagree with any of this, but you see coming from bressus NAwlins has a high standard for QB1

I dont disagree with any of this, but you see coming from bressus NAwlins has a high standard for QB1

But Derek Carr is a really damn good quarterback. 🤷‍♂️

Doug Pederson vs. Dennis Allen. That was the difference last night.

Once again, when the Jags were on the ropes, they pulled a miracle out of their ass.

Jacksonville beat Buffalo in similar fashion. And they did this same **** last year against Baltimore, Dallas and the 27-0 Game.

Back
Top Bottom