NFL 2023-2024

I thought the Chiefs were annoying in their tendency of playing down to whoever they play. Glad I'm not a Bills fan.

Looks like the Redskins had a lot of people fooled about being good.

Desmond Ridder is awesome at looking competent for 90% of a drive and then doing the dumbest thing imaginable. Bucs catch a big break with the forced fumble for a touchback.

You overreact during every game from what I read on here. Sometimes I worry about your health! 😂. As a Detroit fan, I kinda get it.

A loss next week and I wouldn’t be shocked to see a “Worst team in the league” comment or two from ya.
I read the the thread during the Jaguars/Saints game. Reading Andy I thoughts the Jags were losing even when they had a big lead. I was surprised by the actual score when I checked the scoreboard

Dang. Ridder actually threw a great deep ball to Kyle Pitts to set up the winning field goal. Good things happen when you get him involved in the offense.

I definitely fear the Falcons more than the Saints in the South race.

May have just been one good game, but it's great to see something positive from New England. The schedule gets a little easier after next week, maybe they can string a few more wins together.

That was an enormous forced fumble by the Chargers defense. Mahomes was nearing 400 yards passing in the third quarter, and the Chiefs were looking set to go up by two scores.

Won’t be long before KC is threatening New England’s record streak of consecutive division titles.

That defense is a problem for opponents this year. Really tough to even get to 20.

Back
Top Bottom