NFL 2023-2024

"We'll preview next week's matchup between the Ravens and Jaguars."

Here's your preview: The Jaguars have no defense, butterfingers wide receivers, the worst GM in football, and a piss poor excuse of an OC.

Chill Mahomes. Here some bath bombs.
1702300124929.png

Mahomes is used to having a different set of rules

Mahomes and Reid said as much without actually saying it.

Cris Collinsworth and Terry McAulay did bring up valid points though. They were saying, and I've seen other experts say the same thing, that enforcing offsides on offensive players is a new thing this year because of the backlash to the tush push. They even got Philly on some sort of formation penalty on the Brotherly Shove last night.

Kind of odd though that they're basically saying, "oh the offense has always been allowed to line up across the neutral zone."

....Cris Collinsworth and Terry McAulay did bring up valid points though. They were saying, and I've seen other experts say the same thing, that enforcing offsides on offensive players is a new thing this year because of the backlash to the tush push. They even got Philly on some sort of formation penalty on the Brotherly Shove last night.

Kind of odd though that they're basically saying, "oh the offense has always been allowed to line up across the neutral zone."
New thing in week 14 of 18.
They are just making themselves look bad.

I would have more patience with being upset over a bad pass interference call and they seem to be very subjective. Most everyone can relate to that. But the neautral zone penalty should not be confusing to them this late into the season.

Mahomes and Reid said as much without actually saying it.

Cris Collinsworth and Terry McAulay did bring up valid points though. They were saying, and I've seen other experts say the same thing, that enforcing offsides on offensive players is a new thing this year because of the backlash to the tush push. They even got Philly on some sort of formation penalty on the Brotherly Shove last night.

The refs said in the postgame pool report that offensive offside is something that they really don’t like to be technical on and often do simply issue a warning, but in this case it was so egregious it had to be called. He was so far offside the line judge on that side of the field couldn’t even see the ball.

And most receivers in the league are smart enough to check with the refs pre-snap to make sure that they’re aligned properly. It’s well within the rules for the refs to give alignment advice and they said if KT had checked, they would’ve let him know to step back.

New thing in week 14 of 18.
They are just making themselves look bad.

I would have more patience with being upset over a bad pass interference call and they seem to be very subjective. Most everyone can relate to that. But the neautral zone penalty should not be confusing to them this late into the season.

Terry McAulay said they've been calling it all season, it's a thing they've emphasized "this year" because of the Brotherly Shove.

The players are warned if they're out of position by the refs, but that did not happen with Kadarius Toney because he literally wasn't paying attention. His eyes were glued to the ball.

The Kansas City Chiefs have a crisis at the wide receiver position and are in much greater peril than advertised, and Reid and Mahomes know it. Forget the whole "Mahomes might have to play a playoff game on the road for the first time," they might not even win the division and, as close as the AFC is, it's possible (but unlikely) the Chiefs miss the playoffs.

Denver is one game back in the AFC West. If it comes down to a Wild Card, the Chiefs, right now, have the same record as Cleveland and Jacksonville and are only one game ahead of Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Buffalo, Indianapolis and Houston.

Brilliantly executed by the Browns. I didn't think they were going to snap it, I'm not sure anyone did. Great read by Flacco. It is wild that the Browns are better with the ancient veteran who nobody wanted at the start of the year than with the guy they fully guaranteed five years to.

^ yep, and as a Browns fan, I'm loving every minute of this. Further proof that scumbag Watson is overrated, and the Browns are good enough to win with just competent QB play. Watson is not, has not, never will be a good fit for Cleveland.

It's fun rooting for the Browns with Flacco

Next year when the Massage Man is back it will be back to rooting for them to lose every game

Hopefully he won't be back, and I'll never have to see him in a Browns uniform again (Yes, I know he'll be back since the Haslams need to justify the price they paid, but one can dream)

Why is the Miami game showing a delayed status on the internet scoreboard.

Packers get away with unnecessary roughness as DeVito was sliding, and fumble on the punt return two plays later. Ball don’t lie.

I’ve noticed that on several occasions. I think it’s just a glitch with the Internet scoreboard.
Thanks and you are correct
Finally watching on TV, wife was watching the voice when I posted earlier.

Looks like a 10AC catch to me

Good call.
I wish it would have been a good catch for Tennessee.
First and goal at the five, you turn those into Touchdowns.

Hard to believe Hill is back in the game looking as quick as ever. Must gotten the good stuff back in the locker room.

If this season weren’t already effectively over I’d be pissed about the Giants finding yet another unique way to lose. This game was looking to be over until Saquon got caught by the turf monster.

Back
Top Bottom