NFL 2023-2024

Not ESPNs MNF crew though. Scott VP is a Maryland guy and RG3 played with Lamar and has never had a bad thing to say about the Ravens
image.jpg

The insanity of this NFL season continues.

Denver is benching Russell Wilson and going with Jarrett Stidham to avoid a contract guarantee.

Washington is benching Sam Howell for Jacoby Brissett for who the **** knows why.

Tyrod Taylor is the new starting QB for the New York Football Giants.

The rest are a little questionable but I think this makes a little sense

View attachment 75315

If a rookie quarterback has a bad game, you bench him for the remainder of the game, not the remainder of the SEASON. This seems like a knee-jerk reaction at the least. But Ron Rivera's on his way out and doesn't care anymore.

The only reason I'm sitting here advocating for Trevor Lawrence to be benched the remainder of the regular season is because he hasn't played well since getting hurt in the Cincinnati game, and has been injured two more times since. I believe wholeheartedly starting Lawrence with the head and ankle injury is the reason Tampa Bay won in a complete blowout. Don't need to go into the playoffs, or even worse, next season with Lawrence unable to start.

If a rookie quarterback has a bad game, you bench him for the remainder of the game, not the remainder of the SEASON. This seems like a knee-jerk reaction at the least. But Ron Rivera's on his way out and doesn't care anymore.

The only reason I'm sitting here advocating for Trevor Lawrence to be benched the remainder of the regular season is because he hasn't played well since getting hurt in the Cincinnati game, and has been injured two more times since. I believe wholeheartedly starting Lawrence with the head and ankle injury is the reason Tampa Bay won in a complete blowout. Don't need to go into the playoffs, or even worse, next season with Lawrence unable to start.
Howell isn't a rookie. Brissett has looked really good

Brissett is a decent enough starter and an extremely good backup. Howell looked great earlier this year, but has been terrible the past few games. I think Washington realized he's not the answer and they will likely draft a QB early.

The insanity of this NFL season continues.

Denver is benching Russell Wilson and going with Jarrett Stidham to avoid a contract guarantee.

Washington is benching Sam Howell for Jacoby Brissett for who the **** knows why.

Tyrod Taylor is the new starting QB for the New York Football Giants.

Denver is copying the McDaniels/Carr strategy to a T, even replacing him with the same backup.

Who knew Josh McDaniels had become Sean Payton's role model?

Denver says who cares about the playoffs! KC is severely struggling and could very possibly lose the next two games, allowing LV or Denver to get in if they win the next two. Apparently Denver doesn’t care about any of that.

Trevor Lawrence obviously has struggled recently. But I still believe TL has a high ceiling and will accomplish a lot in the next few years.

Russ was an abomination last season and a broken QB. He needed a coach to instill confidence in him and build him back up.

Instead he got a grade A d****e bag who never wanted him and Russ never stood a chance. Another coach who was propped up by a HOF QB for 15 years and quit when he lost Brees.

Russ was an abomination last season and a broken QB. He needed a coach to instill confidence in him and build him back up.

Instead he got a grade A d****e bag who never wanted him and Russ never stood a chance. Another coach who was propped up by a HOF QB for 15 years and quit when he lost Brees.

I agree Sean Payton isn’t a “nice” players coach, but Denver’s offense is a lot better at times with him.

Denver says who cares about the playoffs! KC is severely struggling and could very possibly lose the next two games, allowing LV or Denver to get in if they win the next two. Apparently Denver doesn’t care about any of that.
Walmart owner running the Broncos like a Walmart.

I’ve seen rumors online of Russell Wilson to the Steelers. Which I find amusing.

I think Sunday is the day the narrative around Bryce Young changes from "worst trade/pick in NFL history" to "definitive franchise quarterback."

Jacksonville is the league's "Get Right" opponent. Quarterbacks go against this non-existent defense and have career days, gaining confidence which propels them to the next level. And Jacksonville hasn't scored many points against legit good defenses.

Carolina winning 28-7 will change the narrative for Young.

Browns have been quietly good. Haven’t heard much Super Bowl talks that include them, but it looks possible. Imagine a Detroit vs Cleveland SB!
This is the superbowl I'm rooting for. The fan bases deserve it.

It would also be funny if the Browns won the Super Bowl with Flacco and then had to go back to Watson next year and go like 5-12

This is the superbowl I'm rooting for. The fan bases deserve it.

It would also be funny if the Browns won the Super Bowl with Flacco and then had to go back to Watson next year and go like 5-12

Agreed, when it comes to winning a title, the two most deserving fanbases are clearly Detroit and Cleveland, IMO.

And as a Browns fan, I fully expect next year with Watson to be a huge disappointment. Flacco is awesome, and I'm still waiting on my #15 jersey to arrive that I ordered a couple weeks ago. Just trying to enjoy this season while I can. It's a damn shame that we won't have Chubb and a half dozen other guys for our playoff run. Injuries are trying to kill us, but we're still winning. I love it.

I would love to see Cleveland beating the Baltimore Modells for the AFC championship with their former and old quarterback. It probably will not happen but it sure would be sweet and poetic.

I would love to see Cleveland beating the Baltimore Modells for the AFC championship with their former and old quarterback. It probably will not happen but it sure would be sweet and poetic.
Flacco couldnt handle Ravens pass rush. I watched him for years, 5 to many at that. He plays great for awhile then gets bored. I all honesty Id love to see him in the Super Bowl. Just dont see that happening. So what about Modell. Cleveland said FU to him. Never hear anything about Colts leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night. At least Modell let Cleveland keep there name and history.

Agreed, when it comes to winning a title, the two most deserving fanbases are clearly Detroit and Cleveland, IMO.

And as a Browns fan, I fully expect next year with Watson to be a huge disappointment. Flacco is awesome, and I'm still waiting on my #15 jersey to arrive that I ordered a couple weeks ago. Just trying to enjoy this season while I can. It's a damn shame that we won't have Chubb and a half dozen other guys for our playoff run. Injuries are trying to kill us, but we're still winning. I love it.

I think Cleveland deserves a title with Joe Flacco taking them there.

Flacco couldnt handle Ravens pass rush. I watched him for years, 5 to many at that. He plays great for awhile then gets bored. I all honesty Id love to see him in the Super Bowl. Just dont see that happening. So what about Modell. Cleveland said FU to him. Never hear anything about Colts leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night. At least Modell let Cleveland keep there name and history.
Nope

Nope 2.0

Modell didnt let them keep the name, the NFL nade sure that the name and records stayed with Cleveland

"On February 9, 1996, the National Football League intervened with the promise that while Modell’s team would be allowed to move to Baltimore, a new Cleveland Browns team would take the field in 1998. The current players and coaches would leave, but the team name, its records, and its history would remain in Cleveland. Whether the new Browns would be an expansion team or a relocated existing team would be decided at a later date."

Nope 2.0

Modell didnt let them keep the name, the NFL nade sure that the name and records stayed with Cleveland

"On February 9, 1996, the National Football League intervened with the promise that while Modell’s team would be allowed to move to Baltimore, a new Cleveland Browns team would take the field in 1998. The current players and coaches would leave, but the team name, its records, and its history would remain in Cleveland. Whether the new Browns would be an expansion team or a relocated existing team would be decided at a later date."
BS

Rent Free baby
Call it what you want, I have never been to Cleveland or been on the bandwagon.
I liked Brian Sipe, Bernie Kosar, Clay Matthews etc but they were never my favorite team.

I just debunked your fact free pro Modell dumping Cleveland talking points.

Back
Top Bottom