NFL 2024-2025

I know im going to regret it because if they make it to January they’ll choke as always but I’m back rolling with the Dallas Cowboys….ready to get my heart broken again
1725852491146.gif

I like both of these teams. They both showed a lot of grit as well as some questionable decision making. That the Rams keep overachieving speaks well of McVay, though I don't think he managed the final minute of regulation very well.

Nice throws downfield from Rodgers on that drive. The Jets defense has been massively disappointing and needs to quit getting their **** pushed in if they want to keep any hope of a comeback alive into the 4th.

Very undisciplined play by Garrett Wilson to not get his feet down in bounds with plenty of room to do so. Not many encouraging signs for the Jets tonight. The offense could get better with time together, but the ceiling doesn't seem particularly high. The defense as a unit is not close to what it is cracked up to be. They are playing bend but don't break, and while they've held the Niners to a lot of field goals, they're losing the field position battle badly, creating pressure on an offense that isn't ready for it.

I get it was against arguably the best team in the league, and the Niners looked pretty solid, but that was a rough first impression for a defense that screamed for an entire year they were a 40-year old QB away from being an elite team.

At least the state of QB play in the league right now is such that it won’t take much for the Jets to have an above-average offense. Rodgers looked fine. Not particularly dynamic, but he can still make great throws from a clean pocket.

It's a shame I forgot to get my pick in tonight and gave away a game the field. I thought it might at least be closer than this. The Dolphins remain a fake contender and are extremely lucky the Jags collapsed last week.

Wow, yeah…I don’t think there’s anyone who needs to step away from the game more than Tua at this point. It’s just scary now.

I really think the NFL should intervene now. Miami's not gonna do the right thing because they spent that fool money on him. That kid's gonna get killed out there.

I really think the NFL should intervene now. Miami's not gonna do the right thing because they spent that fool money on him. That kid's gonna get killed out there.
They should bring in some third party medical team with no finicial motives or conflicts of interest, to evaluate him and rule.

Back
Top Bottom