NFL 2024-2025

The Falcons have gotten various breaks during the game, but Cousins has not been good and threw a terrible INT there.

Pretty good win for the Steelers, they played their brand of football and let the Falcons implode. They are more dynamic with Fields, even if they only scored six field goals. They were able to move the ball with some consistency. I can see why Wilson wanted to get camera time today. It's going to be easy for him to lose the job without ever having it if he's out any longer and they start 2-0.

$275 million later and the Jaguars are still the same team, a sputtering offense with an average (at best) quarterback.

12-21, 162 yards, 1 touchdown.

These are NOT franchise quarterback stats.

My prediction of Panthers going 0-17 looking pretty good so far. They might give up 70 points in a game this season

How much are the Browns actively hoping that Watson gets hurt again? They could run a QB sneak on every play and generate this much offense.

First major fvckup by the Cowboys. Kicker nailed an NFL record-tying 66-yard FG, but it's null due to delay of game.

Boswell should get player of the week award. 6 for 6 in field goals with some long ones....like 57 yards.

Boswell is arguably the best kicker in the NFL.

I need to pay attention to the offseason more than I do. I only find out that we traded players when I see said player on a different team. Josh Reynolds and Goff had good history and chemistry. Hopefully we got something decent for him.

Not many teams look authoritative in week 1; the Bucs did. Solid win, and for WAS Jayden Daniels has some nice potential if he doesn’t get himself killed with the way he runs.

I wonder who David Tepper will be firing. The coach or QB. Young had a pretty terrible game. Wonder if they are now sorry, they didn't keep Mayfield.

Tepper is a financial wonder but doesn't do much as a NFL owner.

I wonder who David Tepper will be firing. The coach or QB. Young had a pretty terrible game. Wonder if they are now sorry, they didn't keep Mayfield.

Tepper is a financial wonder but doesn't do much as a NFL owner.

I mean, I thought Bryce Young was going to be a bust. But even then, I thought he would be better than this.

Andy Dalton may be past his prime, but I'm sure he's better than this.

459156212_1085985006217312_417135711668180282_n.jpg

I'm glad I didn't drop the $300 for Sunday Ticket to watch this ****.

I know it’s only game one, but I’m getting slightly nervous about this season. LA is banged up, Detroit is healthy. This game shouldn’t be this close.

I know it’s only game one, but I’m getting slightly nervous about this season. LA is banged up, Detroit is healthy. This game shouldn’t be this close.
As long as Stafford and Kupp are in there together they’re gonna fight like hell.

Back
Top Bottom