NFL 2024-2025

In classic Chiefs fashion.

I do appreciate how much these teams dislike each other and how important this matchup feels even just in week 2. Not much of that in this league at the moment.

The Bengals got away with a worse case of smothering the receiver early on a prior drive. Chase was gifted a bogus DPI call when he pulled the defensive back down himself. There is no conspiracy.

The Bengals showed why they are still a top contender today even though it didn't go their way. They are always going to make it difficult on the Chiefs when Burrow is healthy. 0-2 is a pain to dig out of, but if any team is used to it, it's them.

The Chiefs were sloppier today and need to clean it up, because the luck will run out eventually.

The Ravens were flagged 11 times for 109 yards. The Raiders had three penalties for 15 yards.

I'm venting

I went to find the Adams / Stephens play to watch it, and I'm honestly not sure what I think. I can see the arguments either way. The PI call against the Bengals was a lot more obvious and textbook. Tough way to lose for sure.

Back
Top Bottom