NFL 2024-2025

I feel bad for Bryce Young, he was put in a situation where he was never really gonna succeed. His only weapon of note is Adam Thielen, the o line while improved still has some holes in it and of course the owner goes through coaches like I go through a bag of gummy bears. The Panthers traded away so much for him and if they were to try and trade him now or in the off season they likely wouldn't get much for him. Overall a textbook example of how not to conduct a rebuild of a NFL roster.

^^^
Aside from this play. The Eagles are soo mediocre. The defensive line is nonexistent. I think they made 1 impactful play all night.

Passing offense is very meh. Running offense is still very very good.

I almost didn’t watch tonight as I didn’t even think they had a chance.
I had a bad feeling about today, then of course SVP with 2 minutes left is like "looks like the home team is going to win" i swear prevent defense is the dumbest thing if your giving up 30+ yards at a time to open guys who cares if they beat you over the top make them earn it. Then Hurts just forces that throw when he could have thrown it away, we still had a timeout. We only needed 15ish yards to get into Elliott's range. Such a bad loss, now we will probably get smoked by the Saints since our defense can't stop anyone.

Safe to say most of our teams have already pissed us off a time or two this year. Can’t wait till next weekend when Detroit goes against the team that lit up LA yesterday, a team which Detroit barely beat last weekend. This should be fun. In the words of Kyle Busch, “Everything’s great.”

Sirianni, Fangio, Barkley, et al. may have saved Cousins' season and Falcons career. If Atlanta loses the game and then drops to 0-3 next week against the Chiefs, the switch to Penix starts to feel inevitable.

I had a bad feeling about today, then of course SVP with 2 minutes left is like "looks like the home team is going to win" i swear prevent defense is the dumbest thing if your giving up 30+ yards at a time to open guys who cares if they beat you over the top make them earn it. Then Hurts just forces that throw when he could have thrown it away, we still had a timeout. We only needed 15ish yards to get into Elliott's range. Such a bad loss, now we will probably get smoked by the Saints since our defense can't stop anyone.

"All a prevent defense does is prevent you from winning." - John Madden

Nobody to blame but Barkley. Perfect play call. Perfect pass. He catches that ball and the games over
The way the Eagles ran much of the night I think they could’ve easily picked up the 1st on the ground that play, or gotten a couple of yards and then done the Tush Push on 4th to seal it. Either way you run 40 seconds down before you have to make the decision and avoid the inherent risk in trying to throw the ball, although Saquon definitely should’ve snagged it.

The way the Eagles ran much of the night I think they could’ve easily picked up the 1st on the ground that play, or gotten a couple of yards and then done the Tush Push on 4th to seal it. Either way you run 40 seconds down before you have to make the decision and avoid the inherent risk in trying to throw the ball, although Saquon definitely should’ve snagged it.
I understand, respect and acknowledge your points.

I just can’t be mad at the coaching staff for scheming a perfect play call to our star running back and the QB throwing a perfect ball. He needs to make that catch. Sirianna even said the play was designed that if the pass wasn’t open for Jalen to be able to try and run himself or sit down and kill the clock.

They lost last night for a plethora of reasons, but in a vacuum dropping a routine 3 yard pass cost them the game.

Ratings were widely expected to be somewhat down this year, because historically they are in election years. Instead, they are trending up again.

Back
Top Bottom