NFL 2024-2025

I don't even know how this is possible but this game actually went way worse than I thought it would.

I predicted that the Jags would lose 35-10. It was worse than that at halftime.

As for Lawrence, here's a solid breakdown as to how bad he is as a franchise quarterback.

The epitome of Jags misery was when Chad Henne was quarterback following abysmal performances by Blane Gabbert. And I'd take both over Trevor Lawrence.

Bizarro World.

IMG_6334.jpeg

461242949_1097098835115837_1797343151064128977_n.jpg

I can't believe it took all of a year for the Jags to go from Super Bowl contenders to being the worst team in the NFL by a country mile again.

Fire the entire damn building.

Parkinson's is awful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. My mother is now suffering from it. I don't have good things to say about Brett Favre's post-career behavior. Some of it is literally criminal, and not in trivial ways.. But that is very unfortunate, and I wish he and his family peace.

The Jags (and any other team looking to make a change) would do better to hire Mike Vrabel than Belichick, who is a charlatan at this point. He will come a lot cheaper and will win more games, if that is the goal.

This dumbass team is going to stay the course with Doug and Press and end up ending Trevor Lawrence's career.

Pederson has been throwing Lawrence under the bus each week. And this team clearly has no heart right now.

The only way I want Bill is if he brings Josh McDaniels with him. And even then, I have reservations. But it can't possibly be any worse than this ****** trainwreck.

Parkinson's is awful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. My mother is now suffering from it. I don't have good things to say about Brett Favre's post-career behavior. Some of it is literally criminal, and not in trivial ways.. But that is very unfortunate, and I wish he and his family peace.
If it was literally criminal I feel like he'd be getting charged criminally instead of sued. I've not seen any proof he knew where the funding for the volleyball facility were coming from.

This Jaguars team is so bad there are biblical references for how embarrassing this is.

That is honestly one of the worst throws you’ll see in the NFL. That’s both as clean a pocket and as open a receiver as Lawrence can hope to get at this level, and he just sailed it. Can’t be doing that in year 4.

If Doug Pederson isn't fired by the end of the week, the Jags need to send Trevor Lawrence to Miami for some draft picks.

The situation is dire, and it certainly looks like Mac Jones will be the starting QB soon.

Back
Top Bottom