NFL 2024-2025

Falcons defense is why they are winning this game. The offense can’t do anything really, but the defense stopping the Saints as much as they are, is helping. But dammit. Gotta score touchdowns on offense so the Saints can’t catch up.

I can already see how this goes. Saints end up winning off a touchdown, and fans will bitch about the defense giving up the Touchdown, while not even talking about how offense couldn’t get a touchdown, or Jake Matthews penalty on the touchdown they did get.

Conditions have been pretty bad, but this Jets offense looks all out of sync regardless. Ugly performance today.

I hate this team so ****** much.

Fire everybody. Coach, general manager, offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, quarterback, ball boy, water boy, bus driver, equipment manager. Fire them all.

Pederson and Taylor shouldn’t be allowed on the plane.

Season is over. Finished. Done.

Time to begin the latest rebuild.
The next three games are very winnable. I’d wager if they don’t win two of three they’ll pull the trigger on the return from London.

The next three games are very winnable. I’d wager if they don’t win two of three they’ll pull the trigger on the return from London.

If Flacco starts for the Colts, that'll be a blowout.

They need to do something now. It doesn't matter if they win any of the next three, the season is over.

Doug and Press shouldn't be given a chance to save their jobs.

Mahomes has made some really terrible throws this year. And yet, he gets bailed out by the Chargers fumbling on the INT return. Unreal.

If Flacco starts for the Colts, that'll be a blowout.

They need to do something now. It doesn't matter if they win any of the next three, the season is over.

Doug and Press shouldn't be given a chance to save their jobs.
I think the season is essentially over as well, but end of September is typically way too early to fire a HC. At 1-6 or 0-7 you’ll know for sure to make a move.

I think the season is essentially over as well, but end of September is typically way too early to fire a HC. At 1-6 or 0-7 you’ll know for sure to make a move.
We already know they have to make a move, even if the Jags pull off a few wins before now and November.

Problem is, they’ll probably stay the course since all signs are pointing to Bill Belichick being hired next year.

We already know they have to make a move, even if the Jags pull off a few wins before now and November.

Problem is, they’ll probably stay the course since all signs are pointing to Bill Belichick being hired next year.
Tbf, if you keep sucking you’re also better positioned in the draft next year. Often times these interim coaches take over, rally the team for a few weeks in the ‘interim bump’, and worsen your draft selection. In some instances they even give the false impression they’re the answer at HC (Antonio Pierce). And then you’re no better off than you were before.

Tbf, if you keep sucking you’re also better positioned in the draft next year. Often times these interim coaches take over, rally the team for a few weeks in the ‘interim bump’, and worsen your draft selection. In some instances they even give the false impression they’re the answer at HC (Antonio Pierce). And then you’re no better off than you were before.

What do you do when you need a quarterback and paid one $275 million?

Press Taylor is the biggest problem, but more times than not, Trevor Lawrence is incapable of delivering when he needs to. Today was just the latest example of Trevor Lawrence being the opposite of clutch.

Could not have been a much worse start for the Chiefs in LA. Two turnovers, Rice goes down with a knee injury inadvertently caused by Mahomes and is carted off. Now people who say Mahomes has nobody to throw to are more correct. Bad news.

Back
Top Bottom