NFL 2024-2025

^^^^

The annual statement on the status of Jim Bob Cooter.

Darious Williams and Rayshawn Jenkins cut but not worthless Tre Herndon.

What the **** is Trent Baalke doing?

We ain’t winning 5 games next year.

Jesus Christ. Just pay the man already. I don't care if he's asking for ownership of the Federated States of Micronesia, give him what he wants.

Jesus Christ. Just pay the man already. I don't care if he's asking for ownership of the Federated States of Micronesia, give him what he wants.

Guess he should of played baseball
Screenshot_20240305_155602_Chrome.jpg

Things I like more than Trent Baalke:
- Watching golf on TV.
- Country music.
- Pond scum.
- The New York Yankees
- Politicians and lawyers.
- The IRS.

A second big retirement for the Eagles Fletcher Cox called it a career today

Trent Baalke is a fool.

I figured you would think his latest score is a shrewd move.

AndyMarquisLive said:
Mac Jones is the next Brady

AndyMarquisLive said:
Mac Jones is gonna shatter records.

AndyMarquisLive said:
Mac Jones is the best quarterback from this year's rookie QB class, and it's not even up for debate.

AndyMarquisLive said:
Should've drafted Mac Jones. Trevor Lawrence is a bust.

AndyMarquisLive said:
Everyone knew Mac Jones was the best QB of this class. Only chance Trevor Lawrence has of reaching his potential is to get out of Jacksonville.

As a Cowboys fan I hate loosing Tony Pollard. But 2023 was a disappointing season for him.
He had some great moments in Dallas and I hope the move to Tennessee is a great reset for him.

Looks like Calvin Ridley will be staying in Jacksonville after all.

Wild legal maneuvering here. If he had resigned with the Jags, they'd have to surrender a second-round pick to Atlanta. But, by not signing until 4:01pm, Jacksonville only has to give up a third.

Cc: @Blaze

I like the Russell Wilson move to Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh made the playoffs last year and this might just be the best place and reset for Wilson.
And Pittsburgh got him for almost nothing.
It'll be interesting. It left Pittsburgh with a lot of cap space. The quarterback room is just a tick over 3 mill this year.

I like the Russell Wilson move to Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh made the playoffs last year and this might just be the best place and reset for Wilson.
And Pittsburgh got him for almost nothing.

With Mike Tomlin as head coach, I'd venture to say Pittsburgh will once again be in the playoffs.

Wilson is still an above-average QB at worst. Last year he had 26 touchdowns to 8 interceptions and a 66% completion rate. He had more touchdowns than Lamar Jackson and CJ Stroud, a higher completion rate than Stroud, and only 1 INT more than Jackson. Hell, Patrick Mahomes had 14 interceptions to 27 touchdowns.

Raiders cutting Hunter Renfrow. A team needing a receiver can pick up a special player here.

The way McDaniels basically flat-out refused to use a guy like him for a season and a half, he should have been prosecuted for criminal negligence.

AFC South will be a three way race between Houston, Indy and Tennessee.
It will be interesting to see how Levis does behind a decent O-line. He looked alright last year when he had time to throw the ball, which was almost never. Cushenberry from Denver was a good o-line pickup, and I imagine they’ll add some pieces in the draft as well.

It will be interesting to see how Levis does behind a decent O-line. He looked alright last year when he had time to throw the ball, which was almost never. Cushenberry from Denver was a good o-line pickup, and I imagine they’ll add some pieces in the draft as well.
I think all three teams get 9+ wins. While Jacksonville goes 5-12.

Mitch Morse was a good signing. Other than that, this roster has only gotten worse in FA.

I’m starting to think Mac Jones was brought in so they can trade Lawrence and rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom