NFL PLayoffs week two

It's funny you criticize Ray Lewis over the "God talk" when the Christian religion preaches and practices forgiveness.

Forgiveness and accurate reporting are two separate issues. He obstructed justice, and ultimately had to pay out settlements with hush hush contingencies. None of that means I should believe he was guilty of murder just a low life.
Barry Bonds earned his asterisks, as did Pete Rose, Lewis most definitely earned one too.

Two good playoff games and then the Supercross race from Phoenix. Life doesn't get any better then this.:D

What part of thug do you not understand

LOL, there are actual convicted felons, who have been convicted of crimes you or I would be in jail for life over, playing on the football field. One of them plays tomorrow evening. And you're worried about Ray Lewis?

LOL, there are actual convicted felons, who have been convicted of crimes you or I would be in jail for life over, playing on the football field. One of them plays tomorrow evening. And you're worried about Ray Lewis?

Lest you forget I was already aware of Donte Stallworth and we discussed it on the Cowboy DUI thread

Aaron Rodgers and the Packers just got their asses kicked. That Colin Kaepernick guy is real.

Yes, indeed.
And as an AZ Cardinal's fan, does it suck that he plays for a team that's in my team's division?
Yes, indeed.

*facepalms*

Yes, indeed.
And as an AZ Cardinal's fan, does it suck that he plays for a team that's in my team's division?
Yes, indeed.

*facepalms*

It's amazing looking at all these quarterbacks in the playoffs that Jacksonville passed over thinking Blaine Gabbert was the second coming. :(

Things I learned from watching the games yesterday.

Do not bet on football. 0 for 2 in my picks so far this weekend. Dang, that was a good first game though. Damn you anyway Peyton.

The Danica Patrick camera has been found. It was missing since the end of the 2012 NASCAR season up until last week in Baltimore. It has now been confirmed to be located at Mile High stadium pointed directly at Ray Lewis. I really hate seeing this guy celebrated in any fashion and I'll be quite happy to see that come to an end.

Back
Top Bottom