NFL Playoffs

what nfl idiot came up w/ this playoff crap ?
bunch of manufactured drama .......pt barnum show.
they should just play whole season.....whoever has best record / scores most points is champ......etc

:sarcasm::sarcasm:
red-apple8.jpg

if marchon hadn't moved down into "hole" ........packers guy woulda tackled him and won game.
unfair .

That's why good defenses win championships. Would have been impossible if that D hadn't held up holding GB to 1 TD with most of the game played on Seattle's side of the field.

I hope he has to walk home

Got to admit I missed all but the 4th quarter working on some home improvement. But I did follow the score on the net. I would say winning and losing as a team seems most appropriate to me.

Wilson threw 4 interceptions and the Packers has every opportunity to put them away.
Lynch was unstoppable down the stretch and the secondary got beat routinely in the closing stages. The two point play and the prayer Wilson successfully lobbed was a total defensive fail.
And they let Seattle beat em on every pass route during the OT.
They gave Wilson an opportunity after playing a sorry game.

They can blame the on side bad hands guy if the want to but that would be scapegoating and denial of a greater overall fail imo.

Got to admit I missed all but the 4th quarter working on some home improvement. But I did follow the score on the net. I would say winning and losing as a team seems most appropriate to me.

Wilson threw 4 interceptions and the Packers has every opportunity to put them away.
Lynch was unstoppable down the stretch and the secondary got beat routinely in the closing stages. The two point play and the prayer Wilson successfully lobbed was a total defensive fail.
And they let Seattle beat em on every pass route during the OT.
They gave Wilson an opportunity after playing a sorry game.

They can blame the on side bad hands guy if the want to but that would be scapegoating and denial of a greater overall fail imo.
Oh brother

what nfl idiot came up w/ this playoff crap ?
bunch of manufactured drama .......pt barnum show.
they should just play whole season.....whoever has best record / scores most points is champ......etc

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Apples to oranges.

The Patriots will become the third team to play in 8 Super Bowls, the Cowboys and Steelers being the others.

@nascarcasm

Seahawks vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl. RT for Seahawks. Favorite if you live in the state of Massachusetts.

Ain't that the truth? :D

I am not now, nor have I ever been a pats fan. If that deflategate is story is proved to be true they should strip the win from them.

I am not now, nor have I ever been a pats fan. If that deflategate is story is proved to be true they should strip the win from them.

I doubt that's going to happen. The rules is supposed to state that they lose draft picks if it's found to be true.

I don't know about stripping the win. I don't think a deflated ball is worth 38 points. The Patriots would have likely still won handily even with a fully inflated football.

Back
Top Bottom