NFL Playoffs

455.jpg

Im no pats fan, but is this issue possibly to blame for the clots losing by over 30?

An underflated football? Wow, colts fans are really grasping at straws now. Just admit it, the colts got their butts kicked as expected.

So how do they prove who tampered with the pressures? From what I'm hearing it's not that easy for the Pats to pull off.
I think it's more of a story if an NFL official is involved.

Dallas probably used deflated balls against The Lions! Let us in the SB!!! ;)

NFL....National Follies League, this whole matter is just one big joke. Lets see what Goodell does. If anything.

I'm seeing a lot of buzz in the media regarding the new Carl's Jr. Super Bowl add.
Anyone offended by this commercial?
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6528268
I'd especially like to hear if @Greg approves of this controversial form of advertising. :)

Good one. Lovely girl. The production lacks a little imo and I can not rate it as a classic.
All T and no A.

I'm sure that Greg will think that she's overdressed. :D

You noticed that too.
The boxer shorts are way to much and obstructs the curvature from waistline to hips.

Now they're saying the Ravens snitched out the Patriots on the deflated ball issue. I guess they are the "Ratbirds".

The Patriots footballs were under inflated in the first half only.

1st half (with under inflated footballs): Patriots outscore Colts 17-7

2nd half (with regularly inflated footballs):
Patriots outscore Colts 28-0

Anybody who says the Colts should replace the Patriots in the Super Bowl needs to STFU.

Anybody who says the Colts should replace the Patriots in the Super Bowl needs to STFU.

Agreed, but its like watergate...if they did it, they cheated, even if there was no reason to

We both know Colts fans are never short on excuses.

Agreed, but its like watergate...if they did it, they cheated, even if there was no reason to
Not denying that, I was just addressing some of the people in the media who are saying the Patriots should have to forfeit their spot in the Super Bowl and have the Colts take their place. The whole thing is getting blown out of proportion IMO. I think the loss of some draft picks would be punishment enough.

Back
Top Bottom