NFL Playoffs

Jags are a better team than they were on week two and the Titans are worse than they were on week two.
Agreed, but I think the Titans have a chance. Yes, we've lost our last three to the Cardinals, 49ers, and Rams, but the Jaguars lost to all three of those teams too. We're actually a 3 point favorite on Sunday believe it or not.

Agreed, but I think the Titans have a chance. Yes, we've lost our last three to the Cardinals, 49ers, and Rams, but the Jaguars lost to all three of those teams too. We're actually a 3 point favorite on Sunday believe it or not.

Bortles is so hit or miss, it's hard to tell. Jags are decimated by injuries too.

Because I watch the games and have a different perception of the goings on than you do. Also I can look at it objectively since I don't have a dog in the fight.
Dude look at the comments I made about the Pit/NE game, I thought it was a catch too until I was explained how the rule actually stands. Rules are rules, like them or not, it's the way it is right now and most likely won't change for next season either.

IMG_20171231_201603.jpg

Both AFC games should be a blowout. Rams should easily take care of Atlanta, but I think the final game will be close.

there is some thought that the saints lost to the bucs on purpose when it became evidient that the falcons would beat the panthers so theyd get the panthers not the falcons.

I disagree. NO ONE wants to lose the last game the reg season. IMHO, the NFL is a game of momentum and shes a cruel mistress

there is some thought that the saints lost to the bucs on purpose when it became evidient that the falcons would beat the panthers so theyd get the panthers not the falcons.

I disagree. NO ONE wants to lose the last game the reg season. IMHO, the NFL is a game of momentum and shes a cruel mistress
:rolleyes:

Teams position themselves all the time to go further in the playoffs, it's about matchups, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case.

Teams position themselves all the time to go further in the playoffs, it's about matchups, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case.

God, I REALLY REALLY hope not.

on another note, when is the last time 3 teams from same div all made the playoffs?

How the hell did the Bengals pull off that 4th and 12 with a TD? DAY-UM!
After the Bills win and the Ravens loss the Bills are now in the playoffs. I know my friend Steve has to be grinning ear to ear!.

3 years ago the Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens did.
Back in the days of six divisions, there were a couple instances where four teams from the same division made the playoffs. The old NFC Central sent four teams in both 1994 and 1997.

It was a well known secret the Rams didnt care about winning because they were trying to make it so they would come to Philly for the divisional round

New list of longest playoff droughts:

Browns (2002)
Buccaneers (2007)
Bears (2010)
Jets (2010)
Chargers (2013)
49ers (2013)

The first round match up for the Rams just happens to be at the same time the Anaheim 1 Supercross race is. It should be pretty exciting sitting in the suite at Angel Stadium watching the race on the track and watching the game on tv.:)

I don't got much hope that the Falcons can win with how they been playing all season. But stranger things have happened.

I don't got much hope that the Falcons can win with how they been playing all season. But stranger things have happened.
Hey we want them to win here in Philly because they are the best shot we have if they advance

Back
Top Bottom