NHL 2018-2019

No Kucherov after the deserved suspension from Game 2. Pretty much do-or-die for TB tonight. Going to take a massive turnaround after getting their asses kicked in five of six periods.

Epic win for the Sharks and a great game overall. Can't friggin wait for game seven tomorrow.

Goooo Sharks!

I don't always watch hockey. But when I do, I prefer a Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 7. Great one between the Sharks and Knights that is still going in OT and could go on for another ten seconds or half hour.

I also admire the fact that Joe Thornton is still playing at a high level when he's almost as old as me.

They only become fans when a team goes to the playoffs and all they do is post hashtags and talk **** ... Which is fine, but they don't know what they're talking about so it's just obnoxious.

At least Philly fans show up during the tough times and know a thing or two about the sport .

They only become fans when a team goes to the playoffs and all they do is post hashtags and talk sh!t ... Which is fine, but they don't know what they're talking about so it's just obnoxious.

At least Philly fans show up during the tough times and know a thing or two about the sport .

Even Panthers fans? Can’t relate when it comes to hockey, being up by Detroit the Red Wings are always beloved

First round was epic. All division champs lose to all the wild cards. My family has long rooted for the Islanders so I'm all-in on them now. Second-best option? Literally anyone besides the Bruins.

The league is having its best playoffs in recent memory. Congrats the Blues tonight on winning another Game 7 OT thriller.

I have to pull for whoever wins the Western. Just can't pull for Carolina or Boston. :bleh:

Yooo I don't know about that one chief. Sharks seem to have some sort of divinity on their side.

I don't care who wins any of the games, but how was there no call for a hand pass? Pisses me off when refs decide the game.
How the refs could watch that replay and NOT see the clear-as-day hand pass is completely beyond me. Why even go to the monitor if they aren't going to actually watch it?
Anyway, LET"S GO BLUES!!!

Hard to believe the Blues hadn't won the Cup before. Having grown up in KC, they were the only St. Louis franchise that could be tolerated. Good for them, glad it was them and not the Bruins.

Good to see St. Louis get a little revenge on Boston after the Cards lost two World Series’ to the Red Sox and the Rams being on the wrong end of the first Brady-Belichick Patriots Super Bowl win.

Back
Top Bottom