NHL 2018-2019

Discussion in 'Sports and Entertainment Center' started by kkfan91, Sep 24, 2018.

1. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

The season is right around the corner and the Flyers have decided to welcome it by introducing their new meth using mascot Gritty

FB_IMG_1537810139668.jpg

2. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

IMG_20180924_194230.jpg

Seriously this thing is terrifying.

3. Mopardh9

Mopardh9 Team Owner Contributor

4. holliswood

holliswood Spectator

Is this an any team thread or just for the broad street bullies

5. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

Any team, we have a very small contingent of hockey fans here and this is where we discuss the season. I just happen to be a Flyers fan.

holliswood likes this.
  6. 2 Sweet

2 Sweet Legend

Go CBJ!

I really don't have high hopes for this year to be honest. Seth Jones is out for a while, a couple other guys already hurt, Panarin wants out, Bob wants to be the highest paid goalie.......yeah the near future is not looking great

holliswood likes this.
  7. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

We'll take Bob back, getting rid of him was a stupid decision

8. DWDawg

DWDawg Team Owner

9. DWDawg

DWDawg Team Owner

[​IMG] Now that's how you open a season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Brentford

Brentford Team Owner

Since I no longer have home Internet or cable, I haven't been following too closely. I guess that's a good thing since Detroit looks to be playing about like they did last season.

11. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

12. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

13. IanMcVittie

IanMcVittie Crew Chief

Austin Matthews and Mitch Marner are worth the price of admission. If you haven’t seen them play and you like hockey you need to check em out

14. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

Rumor here in Philly is Flyers are firing Dave Hakstol and hiring Joel Quenneville.

15. DWDawg

DWDawg Team Owner

Tampa Bay at Winnipeg tonite. Should be a good game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

Flyers now denying the rumor

17. IanMcVittie

IanMcVittie Crew Chief

IDK if anyone else caught the Winter Classic game from Notre Dame Stadium today but I really enjoyed it. I had friends that attended the weekend festivities and they gave the event top marks. The people that I know in attendance were strictly casual fans but every sport needs them.

As I watched the game I was thinking how cool it would be for Nascar to have a once a year marquis event like this that was unique and broadcast nationally.

18. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

It was great to see the stands full.

IanMcVittie likes this.
  19. IanMcVittie

IanMcVittie Crew Chief

I think they were reporting between 76-77k which I thought was great. I hope it is something they can do again in 5-6 years with the Red Wings and Rangers or Leafs and Habs

20. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

A month ago my Pens were pulling of the rear of the division going nowhere. Flash forward to today, we're sitting in 1st place tied with the Caps. NHL..... gotta luv it! Unless you don't.

IanMcVittie likes this.
  21. IanMcVittie

IanMcVittie Crew Chief

Vegas was dead in the water too but they are tied for the division lead in the Pacific and I’m happy for MAF and the gang

22. AndyMarquisLive

AndyMarquisLive Short Track Fanatic

How are The Four doing? I guess it's The Five now, since hockey's growing and all.

23. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

I think the flyers are this close to just having Gritty play

24. 2 Sweet

2 Sweet Legend

Jackets playing well lately. That being said, Bobrovsky has gotta go, and might as well trade Panarin too and get something while they still can.

25. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

10 days ago my Pens finally climbed to a tie for 1st place with the Caps. Today, we sit 4th but only 3 points out of the division lead. A short two game win streak could easily remedy that. What a tight division.

26. AndyMarquisLive

AndyMarquisLive Short Track Fanatic

:fixed:

27. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Ah, you're right. The blinding light reflecting off of our five Cups sometimes causes confusion on my part. They did indeed finally win their first last season. That was cute.

Johali likes this.
  28. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200