North Wilks 2022 racing Schedule

IMG_7614.jpg

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. on track.

Doubt it. NASCAR star power (even Jr) means little these days and when NW was re-opened for the few late model races it didn't sell out.

I hope it draws well, and I'm sure it will. But let's not get ahead of ourselves with sell-out crowds coming to a racetrack in the middle of nowhere because Jr is in it.
This didnt age well. Might not be a sell out but the crowd they will have tonight is far more then any short track late model race in America not named Martinsville and its gonna rival that one. Yes, Dale Jr racing is a huge reason even though its in the middle of no where.

This didnt age well. Might not be a sell out but the crowd they will have tonight is far more then any short track late model race in America not named Martinsville and its gonna rival that one. Yes, Dale Jr racing is a huge reason even though its in the middle of no where.

I was gonna say, Eldora is in the literal middle of nowhere and that place got 35K for a truck race

Well its 7:00 and officially packed! Front stretch and and turns 1 & 2. Its topped Martinsville

Doubt it. NASCAR star power (even Jr) means little these days and when NW was re-opened for the few late model races it didn't sell out.

I hope it draws well, and I'm sure it will. But let's not get ahead of ourselves with sell-out crowds coming to a racetrack in the middle of nowhere because Jr is in it.
Its officially SOLD OUT

It’s sold out. I wish I could dunk on all the haters…but I’ll let Shaq do it for me
1661988871184.gif

Incredible scenes, I’m just going through Twitter. Super jells of everyone there, I really hope tonight shows fans are worth of something bigger happening at the track in the future, and the current tonight can be a launching pad for that

Not only sold out, they just announced that Wilkesboro just outsold the Snowball Derby for single day Pay Per View event purchases! This is crazy

I’ll try not to spoil too much on the radio idk how the steam is

Swapping the LF and LR is common as long as you can get the stagger to match what you were running previously

Found a Twitch stream. Hoo boy…good charge by Joonyer since the last competition caution. He’s gonna have a shot.

So are they tearing up the asphalt to run dirt races with no plans to repave it? Or are they going to run dirtraces for a while then repave it?

Back
Top Bottom