Not So Bold 2019 Predictions

SlicedBread22

#TeamJL
We have our bold predictions game.. but just for fun. What are some of your not so bold predictions for the 2019 season? Things that are pretty likely to happen but would still make you feel good about being right.

Things like..

Kevin Harvick will win more races than Jimmie Johnson

Team Penske will have at least 30 top 5's between their 3 drivers

One manufacturer will be absent in the final four

Kyle Busch will have more top 5s than all of RCR and RFR combined

Jimmie and Denny will both break their winless streak

We will not have a first time champion

Chase Elliot will finish higher in the final standings than Kyle Larson

Ford will win all the superspeedway races in 2019

That you'll grow up? Oh wait. :D

That you'll grow up? Oh wait. :D
What? I'm grown.. What's wrong with some pre season predictions? For me, reading predictions of upcoming seasons is one of the best NASCAR related things to do online in the off season. Hell that's the reason I ever found this forum in the first place.

What? I'm grown.. What's wrong with some pre season predictions? For me, reading predictions of upcoming seasons is one of the best NASCAR related things to do online in the off season. Hell that's the reason I ever found this forum in the first place.
Damn slice ya wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what? :p

36 point races will be run. Some will be delayed by rain, some will go G-W-C. They'll be won by a mix of Fords, Chevys, and Toyotas.
Notice that's three separate predictions. I understand that makes a big impression at the end of the season when we vote for the Not So Bold title. Y'all are going to have a hard time coming up with predictions more Not So Bold than those.

One used to be confident in making the not-so bold prediction that every race will be won by the guy that crosses the finish line first.

What with the impact that post race inspections are expected to have, not sure if that's true anymore. :idunno:

One used to be confident in making the not-so bold prediction that every race will be won by the guy that crosses the finish line first.

What with the impact that post race inspections are expected to have, not sure if that's true anymore. :idunno:
:D

Average race runtime will be 15 minutes or more longer due to horsepower reduction

Notice that's three separate predictions. I understand that makes a big impression at the end of the season when we vote for the Not So Bold title. Y'all are going to have a hard time coming up with predictions more Not So Bold than those.
No vote... this is a one off.. it will fade into obscurity before the clash lol

Ugliest paint scheme on the track in over 75% of the races it runs. NOT BOLD.
DyBM94MUYAAJJG-.jpg

Larson gets ten 'dubs and a ship' this year.

Did I stutter?

Kurt Busch will rant/yell profanities over the radio in disgust of the car.

Rodney Childers will claim no performance advantage at least a dozen times.

SHR wins 16 races.
Harvick wins 10 of those and the title.
Suarez, Bowyer & Almirola each win 2 races.
Chase Elliot wins 6 races & makes the final four.

Dale Jr will be talked over by the bleeting sheep.

Back
Top Bottom