Note from Mrs. Johali

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
Hello all,
This is Mrs. Johali and it is with great sorrow and a heavy heart that I am writing an entry to inform you that Johali has passed away. He passed on October 20th fighting to the end as you would expect of him; telling me not to worry that he would be okay. He had talked to me periodically about if this were to happen that he wanted me to send out a message for him. He wanted me to say….Johali really enjoyed being a member of this forum since he retired. It gave him something to look forward to every day. He enjoyed the conversations, the banter and joking, as well as the news and information.

Thank you all so much for all of you well wishes and messages. He is at peace but know that he is still watching us :lilangel:.

Mrs. Johali, thanks for checking in with us. For me, it’s awesome to see that avatar with that name next to it.
Your husband was a friend to many here in our little community. We miss him dearly.
Please don’t be a stranger and feel free to pop in whenever you like.

Thank you for posting this Mrs. Johali.
Johali was a character and he will be sorely missed by the members of this forum.
I doubt it will ever be the same without his participation and he will surely be remembered.

He was a fantastic member here, I miss him in the race threads and his stern opinions on the board. We all miss him, but Mrs. Johali I appreciate you letting him share your lives on this board. Please, do not be a stranger. We are here for you.

Had a long talk with Mrs. Johali today. She was having a very bad day --- had to leave work early because she couldn't stop crying.
Broke my heart. She's having a some rough patches every so often.
She did say that she appreciated those of you who sent her cards last year and your warm comments about Johali.
Over Christmas she hitched up the trailer and went on the vacation that Johali had planned. She had a friend come over
and teach her about driving the truck and she learned to back the trailer.

She signed in in Jan. 2 and read your comments.

Last edited:
Bbq’d a ribeye tonight. I think about Johali every time I reach for one of these Old Hickory knives.
Thanks, Bud for the recommendation. I appreciate it. Miss your knowledge and participation here...
Godspeed.

Back
Top Bottom