Nothing but the truth from the Honey Badger

Wow lol I've heard about the guy before from a friend who works for a late model team but didn't know he was that out of touch. Don't get me wrong that stuff is entertaining but you can't act that way and blame others for having 0 chance to move up. Maybe the path of his old rival Chastain should've been a wake up call.

That guy can bitch and complain all he wants about about "ride buyers" but the simple fact is the bills are huge, outside money is in short supply,and if you are going to field a team at all, SOMEBODY has to pay the bills. I don't like what it has done to racing, but I totally understand it. Personally I'm sick and tired of Michael Annett wasting all of Pilot's money when it could be used to advance a driver with REAL ability, but you can't tell somebody how to spend their money, and the fact of the matter is that without Annett, that car probably stays parked in the garage instead of on the track. Which is the better scenario for NASCAR and Jr. Motorsports?

That guy can bitch and complain all he wants about about "ride buyers" but the simple fact is the bills are huge, outside money is in short supply,and if you are going to field a team at all, SOMEBODY has to pay the bills. I don't like what it has done to racing, but I totally understand it. Personally I'm sick and tired of Michael Annett wasting all of Pilot's money when it could be used to advance a driver with REAL ability, but you can't tell somebody how to spend their money, and the fact of the matter is that without Annett, that car probably stays parked in the garage instead of on the track. Which is the better scenario for NASCAR and Jr. Motorsports?
and what is frustrating is that this same B.S appears year after year. Like a ride buyer is the lowest of the low and they should be ashamed for being able to race a car and I can't wa wa wa. . As long as Annett is paying the bills he races.

and what is frustrating is that this same B.S appears year after year. Like a ride buyer is the lowest of the low and they should be ashamed for being able to race a car and I can't wa wa wa. . As long as Annett is paying the bills he races.
I have been told that some hauler drivers have bought their rides.

Back
Top Bottom