oMg NASCAR on dirt! At Bristol

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
:)
FFF9D210-3C61-4CB2-B1B5-D9A3A028AA0D.png

Well more jobs will be created around that race at least... gonna need more than 2 or 3 people and a bobcat to put all that together...

Maybe Ward Burton and his Cat Skid Steer Loader will be available?

Last edited:
Im thinking of going just on the chance its a 1 off and I can say I went to the dirt NASCAR race at Bristol. Add that to my plans to hopefully go to Road America which is basically set now and my hopes to hit Nashville. The joys of being a track chaser

Putting it down ... the roller is a "sheep's foot" packer.

1601571769401.png

So now that it is going to be dirt, can we bring in tarps to cover it if it rains? My daughters raced BMX bikes and every track that had a national race could cover it for rain. The length is about the same.

Those lap times would be ridiculous
Sammy Swindell ran a few laps before the Cup race, one of those years, to promote the dirt races, on the concrete. He was only half throttle and still ran lap times as fast as the Cup cars.

Rumor is the 2022 schedule will include tractor pull sleds. That event will include the big engine AND the big spoiler.

We could load the ‘Championship Final Four’ and haul them down on some flatbeds to a local fairgrounds on a Friday night to crown the 2022 Cup Series Champion!!!

I can hear it now...

“THHAATTTTS KEVIN HAPPY HARVICK, WITHHH A.... FUUUUUUULLLLLLLLL PUUULLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!”

Last edited:

We could load the ‘Championship Final Four’ and haul them down on some flatbeds to a local fairgrounds on a Friday night to crown the 2022 Cup Series Champion!!!

I can hear it now...

“THHAATTTTS KEVIN HAPPY HARVICK, WITHHH A.... FUUUUUUULLLLLLLLL PUUULLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!”

Rick shouting AND HERE COMES KEVIN HARVICK!!

Does anyone know if Is this race going to be run at night or still during its customary day time slot?

I'm not a dirt track guy but Bristol actually seems like it would be narrow to run full size stock cars on dirt. Its really only 2 wide now and that's without cars sliding around the corners.

However I imagine the package wont be beneficial for a full dirt car slide

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom