Paul Walker has died

What's disgusting is the people 'confirming' it's a hoax.

RIP

It's legit. His publicist confirmed it. I loved the Fast/Furious movies. A guilty pleasure. And Varsity Blues is one of the greatest!

It's so sadly ironic that he built a career out of movies about fast cars and that's how he died.

Most people knew this guy from the Fast and the Furious. I have never been a fan of those movies, but I did enjoy him in Joy Ride.

Most people knew this guy from the Fast and the Furious. I have never been a fan of those movies, but I did enjoy him in Joy Ride.

He was on a break from shooting Fast 7. I don't know if they will rewrite and start all over on that movie or if his character will get an off screen death half way through the movie.

He was on a break from shooting Fast 7. I don't know if they will rewrite and start all over on that movie or if his character will get an off screen death half way through the movie.

With there being a rumored 8 and 9 to follow, I'd say they will have no choice but to kill his character off.

With there being a rumored 8 and 9 to follow, I'd say they will have no choice but to kill his character off.

It's gonna be depressing for his fans to watch this upcoming one. Not only because it's his last movie but he didn't even get to finish it.

A week ago there were rumors on Facebook that he had died. How ironic.

He was in Running Scared and I enjoyed that movie.

What's even sadder is that this story is getting more coverage than the train that derailed on New York.

I just found out this morning. So sad. I liked him in the Fast and Furious movies. They won't be the same without him.

People that make too much money seem to have issues like this all the time. Airplane crashes ----------- drug overdoses ---------- crashing fast cars
These 3 things alone have taken some great entertainers away much too early :(
Maybe being rich isnt all that great after all

People that make too much money seem to have issues like this all the time. Airplane crashes ----------- drug overdoses ---------- crashing fast cars
These 3 things alone have taken some great entertainers away much too early :(
Maybe being rich isnt all that great after all
This soft of thing happens to regular people all the time. Nobody notices when it happens to real people. Even though they have grieving, affected families; their story doesn't make the news because it doesn't sell and the masses don't care.
People, in general, feel a connection to Paul Walker; not to him personally, but to a character that he portrayed in a film that they enjoyed watching.
It's the same thing that allows paparazzi to make a living, the same thing that allows the National Enquirer to sell rags.
These people are really no different than anyone else, they're just more visible.
In this incident, someone was driving a very powerful car in a foolish manner, in an area not designed for speeding traffic and they unfortunately paid for their lack of foresight.
I pray that the family members left behind find comfort.

This soft of thing happens to regular people all the time. Nobody notices when it happens to real people. Even though they have grieving, affected families; their story doesn't make the news because it doesn't sell and the masses don't care.
People, in general, feel a connection to Paul Walker; not to him personally, but to a character that he portrayed in a film that they enjoyed watching.
It's the same thing that allows paparazzi to make a living, the same thing that allows the National Enquirer to sell rags.
These people are really no different than anyone else, they're just more visible.
In this incident, someone was driving a very powerful car in a foolish manner, in an area not designed for speeding traffic and they unfortunately paid for their lack of foresight.
I pray that the family members left behind find comfort.

Regular people dont drive four hundred thousand dollar cars. Most regular peoples cars dont have enough power to get them in trouble.

You're confused. Money is not what makes people different.
I know people that nobody has heard of that have 1000+ hp street cars. They haven't starred in any major motion pictures.

Regular people dont drive four hundred thousand dollar cars. Most regular peoples cars dont have enough power to get them in trouble.

Any car car can get you into trouble, it's how you drive it that counts, obviously the guy driving was in way over his head.

You're confused. Money is not what makes people different.
I know people that nobody has heard of that have 1000+ hp street cars. They haven't starred in any major motion pictures.

Trust me on this one Bobby ............. Money makes people different :)

Every person that I know with a fast car is scared to death to get a ticket. Unlimited funds do alter a persons behavior and usually not for the better.

They arrested some 18 yr old knucklehead that tried to steal parts off the car while it was on the back of a flatbed at a stoplight. WTF.

Trust me on this one Bobby ............. Money makes people different :)

Every person that I know with a fast car is scared to death to get a ticket. Unlimited funds do alter a persons behavior and usually not for the better.
Why own a fast car if you don't want to go fast?

They arrested some 18 yr old knucklehead that tried to steal parts off the car while it was on the back of a flatbed at a stoplight. WTF.
Just heard that , no doubt was going to sell it and try to get a big pay day.

I don't own a vehicle, and never have, that I can't throw a dead deer in the back of.

I have fast cars and I'm not afraid to get a ticket :)[/quote

24 tickets in three months took the street racer mentality right out of me :D Lost my drivers license 5 times and spent a fortune on lawyers. fast cars are great but dont belong on the street most of the time.

Why own a fast car if you don't want to go fast?

Thats why I no longer own a fast car, to much trouble for me. A street race that results in someone being injured can put you in prison for many years. I am content to poke around in an old truck these days

Thats why I no longer own a fast car, to much trouble for me. A street race that results in someone being injured can put you in prison for many years. I am content to poke around in an old truck these days
My 42 year old old truck has 500hp :)

I don't own a vehicle, and never have, that I can't throw a dead deer in the back of.

Lure them into the back of the truck then shoot em. saves on all the work of loading them and they are easy to hit with a handgun :laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom