People are nuts

Theres a grease stain where the other half of the pizza was, lol what a cook.

The psycho insinuated that KKfan ate the slices, because you know.. there is a great chance the customer won't notice.

The fact that this is a modern mindset(do not call out "millenials".. folks that work don't act usually I see more middle-aged moms or elderly folks acting like this than anyone else) amongst an alarming amount of people drives me freaking nuts. You can respond to yelp reviews. Don't bend over for them. Call them out and tell em' to **** off. Sheesh.

The psycho insinuated that KKfan ate the slices, because you know.. there is a great chance the customer won't notice.

The fact that this is a modern mindset(do not call out "millenials".. folks that work don't act usually I see more middle-aged moms or elderly folks acting like this than anyone else) amongst an alarming amount of people drives me freaking nuts. You can respond to yelp reviews. Don't bend over for them. Call them out and tell em' to **** off. Sheesh.
Some people have nothing better to do than bitch

tjrY9VB.jpg

you are going to make a great old person.:rolleyes:

I love Wendy's

you are going to make a great old person.:rolleyes:

If I had a dime for every time I've heard that, I'd have like $4.40.

Also, my post you quoted got screwy, anyways, what I about finished typing and didn't was supposed to say something along the lines of "people that work generally dont **** on other people that work for petty gains." Blah blah blah. I wish there wasn't a time limit on editing posts.

Definitely looked like my grand dad wrote it, lol.

Last edited:
My best friend recently got a job as a driver for Dominos. He says he's keeping a list of customers that don't tip, and customers that keep calling with BS complaints just to get a free pizza. I don't think he knows what he's doing with the list yet :lol2:

Side note, he said he's making more money as a driver for Dominos than any job he's ever had, and he's had some pretty decent jobs. He says he works with a bunch of lazy stoner kids that don't give a damn about anything. He works his ass off and the manager lets him work as many hours as he wants. The other drivers provide about half the production. Hourly wage plus tips, he typically makes at least $1,000 a week.

My best friend recently got a job as a driver for Dominos. He says he's keeping a list of customers that don't tip, and customers that keep calling with BS complaints just to get a free pizza. I don't think he knows what he's doing with the list yet :lol2:

Side note, he said he's making more money as a driver for Dominos than any job he's ever had, and he's had some pretty decent jobs. He says he works with a bunch of lazy stoner kids that don't give a damn about anything. He works his ass off and the manager lets him work as many hours as he wants. The other drivers provide about half the production. Hourly wage plus tips, he typically makes at least $1,000 a week.

Give us the list lets doxx some mafks. Lol

Give us the list lets doxx some mafks. Lol

I still have a list I made from my five years of working at Lowe's. Anybody who really, REALLY pissed me off, I wrote down their name/address/phone/etc. Rude customers would annoy me on a daily basis, so this list is reserved for the absolute worst; I'm talking complete scum of the earth. I think I only have like 8 names on it. Not bad for five years lol.

I always figured I would put their info in a fake craigslist ad or something, but I left Lowe's in 2015 and to this day I still haven't done anything with the list.

I still have a list I made from my five years of working at Lowe's. Anybody who really, REALLY pissed me off, I wrote down their name/address/phone/etc. Rude customers would annoy me on a daily basis, so this list is reserved for the absolute worst; I'm talking complete scum of the earth. I think I only have like 8 names on it. Not bad for five years lol.

I always figured I would put their info in a fake craigslist ad or something, but I left Lowe's in 2015 and to this day I still haven't done anything with the list.

That could be the beginning of Saw 12

Yeah if you work hard you can pull in a good amount depends on the store I think we often schedule too many drivers. But I could see that in the right conditions

Yeah if you work hard you can pull in a good amount depends on the store I think we often schedule too many drivers. But I could see that in the right conditions

Yep. He usually works 50 hours a week I think. It also helps that his store is in a nice area. Most folks tip pretty well

Yep. He usually works 50 hours a week I think. It also helps that his store is in a nice area. Most folks tip pretty well
Ah yeah that would do it. I'm technically part time but I tend to get between 25 to 35 hours a week. On a good night I can make 100 in tips.

Back
Top Bottom