Phoenix RACE thread

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
First, let's hope we have a race somewhere between the crash-fest truck race and the snooze of N'wide.

Second, and I really shouldn't have to say this, but keep the discussions/arguments civilized. If you feel the need to blow, go to The Podium and let fly.

If you completely lose it in open forum, I will either confine you to the Podium, or worse, put you on personal moderation.

Consider this your ONLY WARNING.

Believe me, I do NOT want to do either one of those things. But if you try to draw blood like last week, I WILL clean house.

Either KyBu or Tony (or both) may somehow be involved in today's drama at Phoenix.

(I have no inside info...but I did take Psych 101)

Don't count out the Clint-ster either ;)

slow and steady wins the race..well at least until they get blindsided and go a lap down:p

A spring rubber sounds innocent enough, but those things can do some damage --- like get kicked up by a tire and put a hole in the front of a following car.

nascar needs to run snow tires, the speed would suck but the grip would be great lol

That red paint scheme should be permanent on the 24. It sure is puuurty

this race is begging for a green white checker so we can watch em pile up for the win..lol

Back
Top Bottom