Phoenix RACE thread

I am at work and following the leader board no tv. I hope all of the debris cautions are legit, Hamlin is getting a lot of opportunities to overcome his problems imo.

Truex is racy today

Luv ya Danica...but just get the h#ll out of the way - you are jamming up the folks behind you.

I am at work and following the leader board no tv. I hope all of the debris cautions are legit, Hamlin is getting a lot of opportunities to overcome his problems imo.

2 out of 3 atleast.

denny? u mean the choker? he wouldn't know what to do with the lead if u handed to him on a week day with all of the other drivers sick:p

Ryan Newman is leading the points right now. Ryan Newman.

Hasn't even sniffed a win all year.

I like Ryan, it just shows the rediculousness of this format.

Ryan Newman is leading the points right now. Ryan Newman.

Hasn't even sniffed a win all year.

I like Ryan, it just shows the rediculousness of this format.
yea newman, the horror..

Alright I'm starting to like where this is going..

I love this new format..when the fans are enjoying racing again and the drivers accually have to go work..good times:)

Totally understand Logano's frustration right now.. He got shafted by that caution/free pass spot big time.

Was texting my chick and not paying attention to the TV and looked up to see a black and yellow car with RCR #3 with a tire down and thought it was Newman and I was sad.

Add Newman to my favorites list with Harv and Kenseth. I'm cheering for the dark horse to sneak it in for the championship.

Back
Top Bottom