pics of me

:huh: You really aren't helping much. :huh:

All I can do is try to distract Dee in the morning until someone posts enough new topics to bump this one way , way down. ^_^

I would suggest not trying to distract her with the Shakira booty shakin picture from last night.

I have noted your suggestion and agree with it wholeheartedly.

But ya know, Turtle..when ya think on it, if Slick-Nick had been here I wouldn't have got involved , thus it is all his fault really. Right? :)

Especially a southern gentleman such as yourself. It's bad manners to leave a lady alone in a thread.

Hey guys, sorry about that. I'm on one helluva hunt for a race car right now, and I think I may of hit the jackpot! WOOO HOOOO!!!

And 97, you need to fill me in on some stuff bro! I leave this board for 10 minutes and i'm left WAYYY behind...lol. Speaking of behind, Celica, nice pictures! :lol:

Her boyfriend is gonna beat you up. And then so is 97, right after he gets beat up by Dee. :lol:

Not sure. I can't give you answers, but I can help you with your problems! 97 told me I could be the GBFC psychiatrist!

Hi. I'm Steph the Shrink! :lol:

I feel the pain running inside me, but I know nothing of its whereabouts. Can you possibly help me?
I have been brainwashed by a one 97forever, and I now must bow to him. What must I do?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And there is this one girl who has a nice butt...errr.... tattoo, and I... I...... I just need help. :lol:

Originally posted by slick-nick@Apr 3 2004, 01:51 AM
And there is this one girl who has a nice butt...errr.... tattoo, and I... I......    I just need help.    :lol:
i have been saying the same thing! :lol: :lol:

and i know i need help also. :lol:

Hey Steph, :wub: whats up?

Originally posted by slick-nick@Apr 3 2004, 01:51 AM
I feel the pain running inside me, but I know nothing of its whereabouts. Can you possibly help me?
I have been brainwashed by a one 97forever, and I now must bow to him. What must I do?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And there is this one girl who has a nice butt...errr.... tattoo, and I... I...... I just need help. :lol:
Hmmm...I see.

That'll be $50.

:lol:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 3 2004, 01:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 3 2004, 01:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--slick-nick@Apr 3 2004, 01:51 AM
And there is this one girl who has a nice butt...errr.... tattoo, and I... I......   &nbsp; I just need help.    :lol:

Hey Steph, :wub: whats up?[/b][/quote]
I am now the board shrink. Please come to me with all your problems. :lol:

Originally posted by turtle3539+Apr 3 2004, 02:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Apr 3 2004, 02:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--slick-nick@Apr 3 2004, 01:51 AM
I feel the pain running inside me, but I know nothing of its whereabouts.&nbsp; Can you possibly help me?
I have been brainwashed by a one 97forever, and I now must bow to him.&nbsp; What must I do?&nbsp;

:lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

And there is this one girl who has a nice butt...errr.... tattoo, and I... I......&nbsp; &nbsp; I just need help.&nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:
Hmmm...I see.

That'll be $50.

:lol: [/b][/quote]
$50 bucks?? What the hell kind of psychiatrist are you?? :p

Originally posted by turtle3539+Apr 3 2004, 01:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Apr 3 2004, 01:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Lap3Forever@Apr 3 2004, 01:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--slick-nick
@Apr 3 2004, 01:51 AM
And there is this one girl who has a nice butt...errr.... tattoo, and I... I......     I just need help.    :lol:

Hey Steph, :wub: whats up?
I am now the board shrink. Please come to me with all your problems. :lol: [/b][/quote]
i got a problem, just to make sure i did see a green flag today right? cause tonight at the races i got a lot of dust lost some of my momory, just want to make sure my mind is not playing tricks on me! :lol: :lol: :bounce: :wub:

Originally posted by turtle3539@Apr 3 2004, 02:56 AM
I'm cheap.
I'm talking about psychiatrist work sweetheart, not that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :lol: ;) :lol: :lol:

Just kidding babe!!

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 3 2004, 03:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 3 2004, 03:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--turtle3539@Apr 3 2004, 01:56 AM
I'm cheap.
And o' Lappy has a discount....... :lol: :lol: :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Perv.

I'm sensing some negative vibes here.

That'll be another $50 please. ^_^

Originally posted by turtle3539@Apr 3 2004, 03:06 AM

Now wait... I tell you my problems, make a one word remark, and i'm already 100 bucks in the hole?

Reminds me of our own government! :lol:

Originally posted by slick-nick+Apr 3 2004, 02:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slick-nick @ Apr 3 2004, 02:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--turtle3539@Apr 3 2004, 03:06 AM

Now wait... I tell you my problems, make a one word remark, and i'm already 100 bucks in the hole?

Reminds me of our own government! :lol: [/b][/quote]
Yep.

Betcha can't guess how much that cost? ^_^

*Note to self* ...... You are now $539,987,021.34 in debt. Tell Steph goodnight, be nice, say she has a nice tattoo, and maybe she'll let you off easy. Ok, you can do this.

Alright, Steph, I'm going to get off here and go to bed. It was really nice talking to you and seeing your ever-so-beautiful personality. My IQ shot up almost 30 points just talking to you, and i'm very thankful to have you as my online psychiatrist. Thank you very much, and Goodnight. Take Care.

.... now is the debt clear? :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Apr 2 2004, 07:28 PM
Nick as in slick, Nick as not in slick is with Turtle..... And, no, I am not confused. :wacko:
Man 97 your good, hit the nail right on the head!! haha...... :lol:

:blink: 97, i could never have said anything like that,,,,,,,well ya i could but i would confuse my self while i was saying it, haha

Originally posted by turtle3539@Apr 3 2004, 03:16 AM
Yeah...I think you broke even.

For tonight anyways... ^_^
LOL! WOO HOO!!!! Another debt-free dream tonight!

Take care Steph, be safe tomorrow. Goodnight.

Lappys about to pass out, so im heading off soon. had along night at the races. night ya'll

Goodnight Steph, :wub: B) (ofcorse you will hear that again in a few mins, haha)

Back
Top Bottom