Pocono II --- RACE thread

Dale+Earnhardt+Jr+GoBowling+com+400+sP41T51BnMll.jpg

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dale+Earnhardt+Jr+GoBowling+com+400+sP41T51BnMll.jpg

They should be upset if Wise wins the MPD. That would be "cheating" in the worst manner possible.

While I agree, many of the same people who would be upset had no problem with the vote manipulation, and even praised it, that locked Danica out of the All Star Race.

I like Junior and like when he wins but damn, his fans are some low class assholes.

The majority of the posts from Jr fans on my Facebook: "**** the haters".

Stay classy, Neck Nation.
such a high opinion you have of yourself. you're just as big of a a**hole to them as they our to you;

While I agree, many of the same people who would be upset had no problem with the vote manipulation, and even praised it, that locked Danica out of the All Star Race.
The fact that Danica got locked out while facing severe fan criticism and a no-name, never-done blowhard gets past her in votes from a no-name, never-done audience should offer some serious perspective into the relevance of the opinion of the Reddit vote crowd. Lesson learned. Anyone heard from Josh Wise since?

The fact that Danica got locked out while facing severe fan criticism and a no-name, never-done blowhard gets past her in votes from a no-name, never-done audience should offer some serious perspective into the relevance of the opinion of the Reddit vote crowd. Lesson learned. Anyone heard from Josh Wise since?
Is this squeaky armchair QB going to show Wise how it's done?

Well... I mean.... how much have we heard from Danica? Other than "Danica into the wall in turn 3"... at least not hearing from Josh we know he's finishing lol :p

Well... I mean.... how much have we heard from Danica? Other than "Danica into the wall in turn 3"... at least not hearing from Josh we know he's finishing lol :p
So.....................he's ahead of Danica in Cup points, or............................he isn't on anyone's radar for a Cup ride?
It's a simple question.

How's he doing in points?
Who cares?! .. but I'll tell u this much... they could swap rides and points positions just as easily. Every once in a while the engine under Danicas hood shows up and she gets a top 15 or so.... her skill level is about on par with Steven Wallace IMO

Who cares?! .. but I'll tell u this much... they could swap rides and points positions just as easily. Every once in a while the engine under Danicas hood shows up and she gets a top 15 or so.... her skill level is about on par with Steven Wallace IMO
My point exactly. Thank you. Who gives a crap where Josh Wise finishes?
Especially when there are youngsters like Kyle Larson in the series.

Watching the press conference ---- laughing so hard I can't see straight. Steve wanted to know where his winner stickers were on his nameplate. They made him one on the spot.
Dale also got the Make A Wish young man on the podium with him.

Juner is a damn good kid, I respect that in him.

Steve complained about being sore from the paintball expedition yesterday.

Dale had a name plate made up for the Make A Wish young man.

Last edited:
I like Junior and like when he wins but damn, his fans are some low class assholes.

The majority of the posts from Jr fans on my Facebook: "**** the haters".

Stay classy, Neck Nation.
what a high opinion you have of yourself; you're jast as big of a**hole to them as they are to you. stay classy Andy...

such a high opinion you have of yourself. you're just as big of a a**hole to them as they our to you;
what a high opinion you have of yourself; you're jast as big of a**hole to them as they are to you. stay classy Andy...

By the way, you should invest in an English textbook. :)

Back
Top Bottom