Pocono II --- RACE thread

Damn, this was the most awesome Pocono race in a long while. I'm normally not a Pocono fan because of the usual long green flag runs that result in a fuel mileage race. I'm emphatically pleased with today's multiple pit strategerys.
:D

Yeah, I haven't paid any attention to him or anybody else talking about his back or retirement. If he keeps running like this, he ain't gettin' out of that 24 car. His back would literally have to separate itself from his body for that to happen.

That aint going to let him quit, he is just trying to get out of being forced to race. The "back injury" is just a strategic maneuver.

Note: No x-rays or personal medical records have been made public record; I rest my case.

Damn, this was the most awesome Pocono race in a long while. I'm normally not a Pocono fan because of the usual long green flag runs that result in a fuel mileage race. I'm emphatically pleased with today's multiple pit strategerys.
:D
That final caution opened it up a llot. Thought Harvick might have something for him. And of course, Gordon's car just didn't have it at the end

Mas popcorn...

You can go ahead and put your popcorn away, Bobby. I'm only going to comment on the race to prevent any proverbial "random problems" from happening. :growl:

I flipped back and forth between Cup and IndyCar. This race was pleasantly surprising. I hated the caution at the end though. Sure, it made for an interesting finish but it wasn't a legitimate caution. NASCAR's taking the "Sprint" in Sprint Cup a little too seriously.

You can go ahead and put your popcorn away, Bobby. I'm only going to comment on the race to prevent any proverbial "random problems" from happening. :growl:

I flipped back and forth between Cup and IndyCar. This race was pleasantly surprising. I hated the caution at the end though. Sure, it made for an interesting finish but it wasn't a legitimate caution. NASCAR's taking the "Sprint" in Sprint Cup a little too seriously.
But I'm already half a bag in....:(

I like Junior and like when he wins but damn, his fans are some low class assholes.

The majority of the posts from Jr fans on my Facebook: "**** the haters".

Stay classy, Neck Nation.

Not everyone can compose themselves with the dignity, class, postive energy, cheerfulness, and optimastic grace that you possess.

Problem is, people hate Jr because of his fans - because Jr inherited his dad's fans and a lot of those were low class.

I only throw beer cans, the flashing 3 nippled woman's dentues, and snuff cans at the people that deserve it. Until you have done did that yourselves, you truly have no comcepts of the joy, tranquility, and all the other peaceful metaphors that us Dale Senior people possess.

Dale+Earnhardt+Jr+GoBowling+com+400+sP41T51BnMll.jpg

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dale+Earnhardt+Jr+GoBowling+com+400+sP41T51BnMll.jpg

Classy stuff. I know you are true genuine Gordon fan and thar is great. Very cool post imo.

This will sound weird to those who put up with my TRD rantings, but when Jr. yelled, "HMS power baby!" as he screamed past Vickers, my respect--which was already substantial--went up about a million points. Why? 1) The dude is proud of what he is driving, 2) He was giving a tip of the hat to those unsung heroes who engineer and bolt those babies together, and 3) It was a selfless comment. Although cruising past one of my TRD powered Toyotas is always a kick in the gut, the dude impressed the hell out of me right there. Congrats Junior!

Smart race by Earnhardt. Hung around the top 10 all day and put his foot to the floor when it mattered.

Is there a more tenacious driver in Nascar than Harvick?

Lol, sportscenter guy just ask Jr. "when you got the lead how important was it to keep the lead because of track position?" what?

SC th
Smart race by Earnhardt. Hung around the top 10 all day and put his foot to the floor when it mattered.

Nope..........what does tenacious mean?????

hands down, getting more out of a car this year than anybody. 14 years in the cup game, pushing 40, and I think his clock is ticking to get a championship.

Back
Top Bottom