Pocono RACE thread

Going to take a caution in the right place or the current leaders are going to be in a world of hurt.

This is going to be interesting. Two sets of groups pitting in two sets of different pit sequences.

The Gordon group is in the cat bird seat.

I swear dang AFN go's to commercial break & comes back with Jimmie in the wall... GEEZ man!

Jimmie Caused his own caution. How lucky is this guy? He's not in bad shape.

I guess Tony figured he'd better support his main money driver by carrying her sponsor for a race...

10 to 1 says Labonte creates a caution..

I guess Tony figured he'd better support his main money driver by carrying her sponsor for a race...

Maybe not. He was around 18th before all this. Still light years better than the -should remain-nameless- person though.

You know, Jimmie ain't out of it till he's more than 1 lap down. Pocono is a big race track & aero even though it is a factor, isn't as big a factor as if they were at Daytona or Talladega. We'll have to see how things go, maybe Kahne can step it up now & take over the role of dominant car...

Maybe not. He was around 18th before all this. Still light years better than the -should remain-nameless- person though.

I was speaking of the fact that he's got GoDaddy on the hood today...

Poor Chad, he should know better than to let his monkey get mired in traffic.. He's not used to that dirty air

Yea, Nascar should always let the 48 restart out front, he shouldnt ever have to ride in the back with the scrubs...:)

Not just because of Johnson's troubles, but this is becoming a half decent race:)

Wow Brad really screwed up that inside lane.

Poor Chad, he should know better than to let his monkey get mired in traffic.. He's not used to that dirty air

That's Gordon's problem.

He's always back in the pack in dirty air. That's why he's always in limbo. This car blows when it comes to that.

Kez and Kahne putting on a show. Of course they missed the pass..gotta dump all the commercials on there

That's Gordon's problem.

He's always back in the pack in dirty air. That's why he's always in limbo. This car blows when it comes to that.

That's why Chad has been so dominant for all these years.. Unload with the fastest cars, quality up front, best pit stall, keep the car in front and take the win

Time for the scrubs to hit the wall.

11 seconds for two tires Gordon, really? Why not just pit for 4 at that point?

11 seconds for two tires Gordon, really? Why not just pit for 4 at that point?
I was listening, they held him in until his tank was packed with fuel.

I was listening, they held him in until his tank was packed with fuel.

I figured as much. Still though, if you're going to spend 11 seconds what's two more? He still has to stop once more so eh we'll see how this works out. He has a fast car.

Funny if this scenario played out....

The 18 and 78 running to the finish in 1 and 2 when Kyle slows to allow Kurt to pass for the win to help for the chase.

Would that be wrong?

Back
Top Bottom