Post About Anything

A couple years ago I got into a bit of a scuffle on a go cart track with this guy. I'm amazed we weren't both banned as hard as we were slamming into eachother.

I always do that at these kind of go-kart tracks. I mean if they didn't want us rubbin and banging into one another, they shouldn't have put bumpers all around the karts!! :D

I always do that at these kind of go-kart tracks. I mean if they didn't want us rubbin and banging into one another, they shouldn't have put bumpers all around the karts!! :D

Lol if they didn't though we still would, it just be people upside down more when wheels jump each other. I've gotten into it with a few guys before, like this one track has them made to look like trucks and this guy in his 40's just slams my brother on purpose, and no one insults the family honor so i get up to him slam into him pull alongside flip him off and keep going:D

Lol if they didn't though we still would, it just be people upside down more when wheels jump each other. I've gotten into it with a few guys before, like this one track has them made to look like trucks and this guy in his 40's just slams my brother on purpose, and no one insults the family honor so i get up to him slam into him pull alongside flip him off and keep going:D

I was at this one track where they wet the turns and I spun out once and this guy just nailed me and never tried to slow down. I had to check to see if it was Steven Wallace.

I was at this one track where they wet the turns and I spun out once and this guy just nailed me and never tried to slow down. I had to check to see if it was Steven Wallace.

Lol been there done that, I've taken some licks from idiots

Man in Black: All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.
Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You've made your decision then?
Vizzini: Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
Man in Black: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
Vizzini: Wait till I get going! Now, where was I?
Man in Black: Australia.
Vizzini: Yes, Australia. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're just stalling now.
Vizzini: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.
Vizzini: IT HAS WORKED! YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY! I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS!
Man in Black: Then make your choice.
Vizzini: I will, and I choose - What in the world can that be?
Man in Black: [Vizzini gestures up and away from the table. Roberts looks. Vizzini swaps the goblets]
Man in Black: What? Where? I don't see anything.
Vizzini: Well, I- I could have sworn I saw something. No matter. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours.
Man in Black, Vizzini: [Vizzini and the Man in Black drink]
Man in Black: You guessed wrong.
Vizzini: You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...
Vizzini: [Vizzini stops suddenly, his smile frozen on his face and falls to the ground dead]
Buttercup: And to think, all that time it was your cup that was poisoned.
Man in Black: They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.

funny-pictures-cat-on-vomiting-person.jpg

I was making a delivery at work last night, and I could see inside the house and the cat inside was just staring back at me. Not useful like a dog they would have gotten the guys attention.

Death Of Me
by Red
from the Innocence & Instinct album

I should have seen all these signs all around me
But I was comfortable inside these wounds
So go ahead and take another piece of me now
While we all bow down to you

You tear me down and then you pick me up
You take it all and still it's not enough
You try to tell me you can heal me
But I'm still bleeding and you'll be the death of me

How can you mend my affliction
If you're the sickness and not the cure
But too long I have faked this addiction
Another sacrifice will make us pure

You take it all and still its not enough

I won't forget
I cannot forget this
I won't forget
I'll never forget this
I won't forget
I cannot forget this
I won't forget
I'll never forget this

I won't forget
I cannot forget this
I won't forget
I'll never forget this
I won't forget
I cannot forget this
I won't forget
I'll never forget this

No, I could never prove this solution
You aren't the one that I thought you were
And so I learned to embrace this illusion
The line of seperation starts to blur

And you'll be the death of me

I won't forget
I cannot forget this

And you'll be the death of me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj-d4rvuRk8&ob=av2e

An interesting note on the filming of that video, the lead guitarist and the bass player are twin brothers. That made the filming much easier for that portion of the video.

I saw on my homepage that they crowed the winner of America's next top model. I don't know her name, just like the winner of EVERY other season.

I want to be part of a show where they follow around a delivery driver or a fork lift driver...we have drama...really:growl:

Awesome song lyrics!

Boy Like Me/Man Like You
by Rich Mullins

"You was a baby like I was once
You was cryin' in the early mornin'
You was born in a stable Lord
Reid Memorial is where I was born
They wrapped You in swaddling clothes
Me they dressed in baby blue

Well I was twelve years old in the meeting house
Listening to the old men pray
And I was tryin' hard to figure out
What it was that they was tryin' to say
There You were in the temple
They said You weren't old enough
To know the things You knew

Well did You grow up hungry
Did You grow up fast
Did the little girls giggle when You walked past
Did You wonder what it was that made them laugh
And did they tell You stories 'bout the saints of old
Stories about their faith
They say stories like that make a boy grow bold
Stories like that make a man walk straight

And You was a boy like I was once
But was You a boy like me
Well I grew up around Indiana
You grew up around Galilee
And if I ever really do grow up
Lord I want to grow up and be just like You

Well did You wrestle with a dog and lick his nose
Did You play beneath the spray of a water hose
Did You ever make angels in the winter snow

Did You ever get scared playing hide and seek
Did You try not to cry when You scraped Your knee
Did You ever skip a rock across a quiet creek

And I really may just grow up and be like You someday"​

Saw a good movie tonight ... The Woman In Black .... was on the edge of my seat almost the whole movie ... love scarey movies! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom