Pre-race: Busch Lite Clash At The Coliseum

It will be more romantic when I'm sitting in one of those seats watching cars going in circles. The following Sat will be even better because I will be in a suite at the Monster Supercross race at Anaheim Stadium. I can't go to the one this weekend because I'm racing slot cars.

Surprised to see so much advertising for the Clash during the rolex 24 being one is on fox and one is NBC

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Surprised to see so much advertising for the Clash during the rolex 24 being one is on fox and one is NBC

Fox and NBC have a symbiotic relationship with NASCAR. They have to, I mean if the Clash can pull in new viewers on Fox then some of the people may go on to watch more races, some of which will be on NBC down the road. They both win and lose together.

Dale Jr has talked about this on his podcast where he said NBC really roots for Fox to do very well because again, they're inheriting the audience from Fox. It's not like people wait until the NBC handoff to start watching the season.

Fox and NBC have a symbiotic relationship with NASCAR. They have to, I mean if the Clash can pull in new viewers on Fox then some of the people may go on to watch more races, some of which will be on NBC down the road. They both win and lose together.

Dale Jr has talked about this on his podcast where he said NBC really roots for Fox to do very well because again, they're inheriting the audience from Fox. It's not like people wait until the NBC handoff to start watching the season.
rising tide lifts ALL boats

Is the mandatory mask thing only for the Clash and super bowl? Tons of people not wearing them at the Rams game

1643588414197.png

I’m ready for this Sunday. Clean slate for everyone. Hope we get a surprise winner or at least a few surprise finishes.

Hopefully they fill the time effectively between heats and whatnot. Shouldn't be a ton track related down time as there isn't really any track prep like a dirt track.

Hopefully they fill the time effectively between heats and whatnot. Shouldn't be a ton track related down time as there isn't really any track prep like a dirt track.
This shouldn’t be that long anyways. Heats and then race should happen on a much tighter schedule

I can’t wait for this race, I’m craving racing again after this weekend’s Rolex

Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass

12h

Checked w/Childers. Has Clash car plus Daytona car pretty much done. Clash car needs updates - teams can use initial test car for Clash prior to some chassis/suspension updates. Team has two other cars being worked but need parts/likely not ready when haulers leave for Daytona

Back
Top Bottom