Prediction: You read it here first!

Do you know if Alfredo is definitely out?
I do not and as with everything money is gonna play a major role. I dont know the resources of Alfredos family but he has a had swift rise through the ranks, VERY swift! He obviously has financial backing and probably is footing the bill for his Cup career and taking little if any salary so does Bob Jenkins take that loss to hire a better driver with zero to little backing?

So is it Eddie Wood that booted The People's Champ or was it Roger? You cant have it both ways: If we are in agreement that Wood is a satellite team for Penske then "the best results in decades for the Wood Brothers" is irrelevant because Roger thought there was a better driver available to plug into the ride. Null and void with the whining for the People's Champ. If we are in agreement Wood Brothers are their own, Eddie chose the driver who allegedly brings sponsorship with him (Ive been told this on here). Who are we mad at? I've been told on here this was Roger's doing......now we're mad at Eddie Wood when I think we are in all agreement the Wood Brothers are a satellite team. Good grief Iam confused. So its Roger's Fault, Eddie's Fault, Ford's Fault I read, but it isnt Matt's for going 0/2 years in the car. Huh.
This decision was 100% Roger's, but regardless of how the Wood's might feel one way or another, what choice do they have but to be loyal soldiers? I would also like to know when (current format aside) did a win become the ONLY criteria to judge driving ability? I guess Cole Custer and Michael McDowell are the next Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon. Would you rather have a guy that wins a race every three-five years but run's 17th the rest of the time, or a driver that is actually in contention, even if he doesn't win a lot? I don't think Matt has to apologize for ANYTHING he has done in the 21 car, especially when you consider a pandemic in his first year with the team, Fords that have been mostly sucking wind in 2021 and a crew chief that obviously wasn't getting it done.

Speaking of spewing vomit... DiBenedetto has *never* driven for a start & park team. You're making stuff up. And speaking of "context," why do you keep comparing Wood Brothers results from before the Penske alliance

Let me ask you a serious question... Have you seen those data overlays of Matt's data traces overlaid with the data from Brad and Joey and Blaney? No, you haven't, and neither have I. But you can bet your bottom d

Speaking of spewing vomit... DiBenedetto has *never* driven for a start & park team. You're making stuff up. And speaking of "context," why do you keep comparing Wood Brothers results from before the Penske alliance to the current situation? Not even remotely comparable.

Let me ask you a serious question... Have you seen those data overlays of Matt's data traces overlaid with the data from Brad and Joey and Blaney? No, you haven't, and neither have I. But you can bet your bottom dollar that Roger Penske and Tim Cindric and Eddie Wood have seen 'em.

Mike Joy has repeatedly told the story on-air about how effusive Leonard Wood is in his praise of Ryan Blaney. "Blaney pushes the button... HARD," says Leonard. He should know. He does know. That's what they're looking for, and if they don't think Matt is it, they go a different way. Case closed.

Speaking of spewing vomit... DiBenedetto has *never* driven for a start & park team. You're making stuff up. And speaking of "context," why do you keep comparing Wood Brothers results from before the Penske alliance to the current situation? Not even remotely comparable.

Let me ask you a serious question... Have you seen those data overlays of Matt's data traces overlaid with the data from Brad and Joey and Blaney? No, you haven't, and neither have I. But you can bet your bottom dollar that Roger Penske and Tim Cindric and Eddie Wood have seen 'em.

Mike Joy has repeatedly told the story on-air about how effusive Leonard Wood is in his praise of Ryan Blaney. "Blaney pushes the button... HARD," says Leonard. He should know. He does know. That's what they're looking for, and if they don't think Matt is it, they go a different way. Case closed.

You want to compare the Wood brothers WITH a Penske Affiliation? OK, ONE win in the 20th century.

As far as the overlays, the more relevant comparison would be how he compares to Harrison Burton.

What does Leonard Wood have to say about Matt, one way or another? Leonard Wood is one of my ultimate heroes, but since Matt joined the team, how much contact has Leonard even HAD with Matt? With Covid, social distancing and an elderly man that has to be very careful, my guess is extremely little.

Would you rather have a guy that wins a race every three-five years but run's 17th the rest of the time, or a driver that is actually in contention, even if he doesn't win a lot?
Matt definitely doesn’t win a lot.

11 chances to scratch one out before he joins an ignominious list.

This decision was 100% Roger's, but regardless of how the Wood's might feel one way or another, what choice do they have but to be loyal soldiers? I would also like to know when (current format aside) did a win become the ONLY criteria to judge driving ability? I guess Cole Custer and Michael McDowell are the next Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon. Would you rather have a guy that wins a race every three-five years but run's 17th the rest of the time, or a driver that is actually in contention, even if he doesn't win a lot? I don't think Matt has to apologize for ANYTHING he has done in the 21 car, especially when you consider a pandemic in his first year with the team, Fords that have been mostly sucking wind in 2021 and a crew chief that obviously wasn't getting it done.
Matt hasn’t won. That’s great he’s in contention and good for him really. Unfortunately Roger doesn’t share in your thinking

In the following weeks, Kevin Harvick will announce his retirement. In the process, he will vouch for Matt DiBenedetto to get the #4, just like Paul Menard did.

Stewart-Haas will approve, & DiBurrito will drive the #4 with sponsor from Mobil 1, Hunt Brothers Pizza & Jimmy John's.

Matt is too good to not have a ride. He will have a breakout season, winning multiple races & a title contender next year.

This aged about as well as last August's Tuna-Egg Salad Surprise.

Damn, if there was ever one "WAY out in left field" prediction I kind of wish would come true... Maybe Harvick will pull an Edwards in a couple of weeks. :XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

Back
Top Bottom