Preseason NFL Week 1

My Man Cave bar is fully stocked and ready for another Steelers season or the next NASCAR race.​
7746918980_88f07184a5_b.jpg
Let's get this season underway.​

It fills up several times a year with family and friends. There's nothing like watching the Steelers games with a group of us. A good, no, great time is had by all.

What's it like watching a team that actually wins?
I've been more than spoiled being a Steelers fan. At the same time though, as a Pirate fan, I've paid the price. I'm also a Earnhardt Jr. fan so I am used to disappointment as well. This year however, that could be a different story. ;)

I've been more than spoiled being a Steelers fan. At the same time though, as a Pirate fan, I've paid the price. I'm also a Earnhardt Jr. fan so I am used to disappointment as well. This year however, that could be a different story. ;)
Yea could be all 3 winning this year.

Well the Packers and the Chargers were pretty damn sloppy while Rogers and Rivers were in.

Nice to see football back but man preseason sucks. Not as bad as the Pro Bowl but still.

It does suck. The starters go out and I lose intrest pretty quick. Just heard David Gerrard was injured and will require knee surgery. That was quick:mad: Lol

I know it's only Preseason but the Dolphins have looked bad on both sides on the ball. The defense got lit up by the Bucs second unit.

I Browns looked pretty bad. They won, but that's because their scrubs seemed to be a little better than the Lions' scrubs. It's hard to read too much into it, though, as several of the Browns key starters didn't play. Trent Richardson had a follow up clean up procedure on his surgically repaired knee.

Just seen Chad OCHO Johnson Just released from jail.Domestic violence.Fight with the NEW WIFE?Just got married a couple weeks ago.

You hear how he proposed????He thru the ring at her while he was playing a video game and asked her to marry him.hahaha

Now being reported he grabbed her by the arm and headbutted her.

CLASSY!!! Guess he dropped more than passes this week:)

Back
Top Bottom