Quaker State 400 - Kentucky Race Thread

Eddie Gossage said on Twitter that Kyle Petty needs to quit calling it like it is and compliment drivers instead.

No wonder the broadcasts are usually terrible. Everyone expects the announcers to be promoters. Kyle's honesty today was a refreshing change.

Like I said, aside from being heavy on commercials (though they seemed to be better about that today) and Adam Alexander in the booth, that was the best broadcast all year.

I'd love to see Kyle and Wally in the booth with Allen Bestwick when NBC comes back.

Eddie Gossage said on Twitter that Kyle Petty needs to quit calling it like it is and compliment drivers instead.

No wonder the broadcasts are usually terrible. Everyone expects the announcers to be promoters. Kyle's honesty today was a refreshing change.
So Gossage wants him to lie? Is that what promoters are, liars? Or to put it politely, Full of crap.

looks like my man is still psyched out about the Dover situation...he needs to figure the restarts out and, more importantly, stop whining and pleading for penalties when things don't go his way. I'm a big jimmie fan partly because he usually takes the bad moments in stride but lately he's been complaining too much about things that are simply his fault.

that being said, he sure as hell can save a car :D

Yeah I heard his radio interview. He didn't sound pissed, just disappointed. He said Matt broke pace car speed, but NASCAR hasn't called it all year so he was going to start doing it. Wasn't a very woe is me interview, more calling out NASCAR and that if others can get away with it then he will too.

I liked his restart better when he jumped Montoya. This one was baaad. he missed it so far and held up half the field, screwing up a lot of finishing positions. Almost as bad as wrecking the field at a restrictor plate track. Sure hope he doesn't try to blame that on Kenseth.

Jimmie sure is a slow leaner with these restarts, go ahead and beat him and give it back tap him in the ass and check out win the race.

On SPEED Center, it looked like Johnson walked away while still being asked questions.

Didn't he already say what he had to say on the radio? what else was there to say? he is a slow leaner, just beat them on the restart give it back tap them in the ass check out win the race.

No cup series driver has earned more points over the last 6 races than Joey Logano. Just a lil tidbit for all you haters. You know who you are ;)

Also if Vickers never hit the wall he would have got the 48... if u were watching lap times u already know it :)

It's definitely been noticeable that he's been closer to the front lately.

He sure drove the wheels off that car.
Hell yeah he did! That move on the late restart after JJ's spin was great! I was watchin lap times before Vickers wrecked and he was gettin caught byb Bowyer for a bt then started stretchin it and made up over a second on the 48. He was 1.2 back with like 37 to go I think he would have got him for sure.

Back
Top Bottom