Quaker State 400 - Kentucky Race Thread

JJ unloads every week with one of the fastest cars if not the fastest.. Considering he only had 1 win in 100 starts with a 20th place avg. finish in the Busch/Nationwide series I gotta think the48 TEAM should get the credit for their success. I'd luv to see how he would do without Chad and HMS equipment

Jimmie can wheel the car and give good feedback. But, the team that builds the car and Chad's genius makes it fast. I don't care if you're the world's best driver, if you don't have the equipment you're not going to the front. The 48 TEAM does it right.

JJ unloads every week with one of the fastest cars if not the fastest.. Considering he only had 1 win in 100 starts with a 20th place avg. finish in the Busch/Nationwide series I gotta think the48 TEAM should get the credit for their success. I'd luv to see how he would do without Chad and HMS equipment
Yes, he's in HMS equipment, but so is Junior, and since Jr arrived at HMS in '08, Jimmie has won more championships (3) than Junior has race wins (2). So I think you gotta give the guy behind the wheel a little credit.

I'm getting tired of JJ and Elliott Sadler whining about restarts. Study the freaking rule and get it right for once.

Looked like JJ was driving with his rear-view mirror and couldn't make up his mind when he should have just been in GO mode.

Back
Top Bottom