Quaker State 400 - Kentucky Race Thread

Damn. Just now turned it on as they show the end of the Biffle interview. Hope they show another replay when they come back.

OK, saw a replay. Stupid, yes, intentional no. Going from the flat to the bank upsets the car. That is the reason for the yellow line riles at Dega and Daytona.

i think Kurt expected Brad to be a bit higher on exit. Brad was definately running a blocking line and he paid the price.

I agree. After watching the replay he was really low coming up on the corner. The 56 was already moving up for corner entry and the 2 was much lower. I am pretty sure he knew the 78 was down there and he was going to make Kurt brake and get behind him. Problem is that put the 2 in the wrong spot when Kurt's car shot up the track.

This would be a tough year for any team to defend a title with the switch to the gen 6.

Wont happen. Brad has made some moves that cost Kurt (but not as friggin' dumb as that one by Kurt) and Kurt never retaliated for racing incidents. Neither of those drivers do.

Agreed, its a little early to be throwin her down on the apron and lettin it all hang out like that, tho.

Brad will and should be really pissed

OK, saw a replay. Stupid, yes, intentional no. Going from the flat to the bank upsets the car. That is the reason for the yellow line riles at Dega and Daytona.

Like Brad and Jeff said, everyone knows you can't make that move at this track, yet Kurt did. Stupid and impatient move for sure.

In-N-Out can now rename there animal style to Kurt style :lol:

look it how far Kez is down on the track running like a back marker. Sorry for the dude, but he is driving like a wheel holder this year

Brad talks but doesn't say much. That was disappointing.

HUH? He said everything he needed to. It wasn't intentional, but is was dumb of Kurt to go there and Brad paid the price. Kurt doesn't need any more of a message to know he needs to be more cautious around the #2 in the future or Brad will race him with the same wreckless abandon.

Back
Top Bottom