Qualifying thread

one car is the current fastest, then the car Currently qualifying then the 3rd car is the one they have to beat to advance to the final round
OHHHH…..forgot the second round….ok, makes sense…thanks!

DUH…

This way is so much better then group qualifying. I’ve watched the whole broadcast thus far and I appreciate the interviews with drivers and picking up little tidbits from the booth. Things are allowed to breath, it’s been a home run they’ve gone back to this. A mistake undone.

This way is so much better then group qualifying. I’ve watched the whole broadcast thus far and I appreciate the interviews with drivers and picking up little tidbits from the booth. Things are allowed to breath s but, it’s been a home run they’ve gone back to this. A mistake undone.
Go back to the single car qualifying, 2 lap, one round format.

Should be done for big races.

The drama and intensity of single car qualifying, without the knockout BS, is unmatched.

Go back to the single car qualifying, 2 lap, one round format.

Should be done for big races.

The drama and intensity of single car qualifying, without the knockout BS, is unmatched.
Each team and driver get a small moment of exposure as they qualify and you kind of learn something new/cool about driver or team. I’m happy with this way, have enjoyed tonight

Each team and driver get a small moment of exposure as they qualify and you kind of learn something new/cool about driver or team. I’m happy with this way, have enjoyed tonight
You literally had the same deal with the traditional qualifying format. And more time for each car/driver.

This dude in the 20 is going to be a problem,he’s my pick to win the Championship this year. I think it’s going to be a 20 vs 5 vs 22 battle all year.

These cars are really draggy and that shows up most in superspeedway qualifying. But just as quick in the draft as the Gen6 IIRC.
SS draftfest sucks.
JJ retired in 2020(?)
Daytona 500 pole in 2020 was 46.253
I’m curious to see what they’ll qualify at in 2023.

This is better than the group qualifying farce.

I don’t like the new Speedweek format at all. Daytona isn’t the same as it used to be.
Are you saying the Daytona 500 isn’t prestigious anymore because they aren’t here for two weeks?

Back
Top Bottom