Race Hub vs NASCAR America

DIDIT

Old School Fan
Ok, I have been a fan of Race Hub for the past several years. I try to watch it a couple times a week. I have only watched NASCAR America a few times.

I am curious what you all prefer between the two? Should I stay with RH or switch to NA? Honestly there is no way I can do both, so if you had to choose, which would it be?

Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain was my favorite too...but it is gone and as I recall was only on Sunday nights.

I prefer Racehub because they have more guests (even tho they got rid of my girl Trotta), but this new round table off script format of NASCAR America is really solid.

Reactions: sdj
racehub for sure.but i really like the dale jr wednesday show on nascar america.
and were is danielle trolla this days??

It really depends, NA will go off script if you will and talk about stuff that RH wont, or will go more indepth and not just make a passing comment, RH is more about being entertaining and have a very narrow window of things they talk about it seems sometimes. They do get more drivers/CC's to appear on the show, so most times that is a plus.

So both for different reasons.

But damn, I am really enjoying NA on Wednesday with the round table talk , who knew I would enjoy Jr as "broadcaster" , its like watching a different Jr, very entertaining.

Ok, I have been a fan of Race Hub for the past several years. I try to watch it a couple times a week. I have only watched NASCAR America a few times.

I am curious what you all prefer between the two? Should I stay with RH or switch to NA? Honestly there is no way I can do both, so if you had to choose, which would it be?
I do both, its easy, I do a lot of FF thru both , I can get thru both in about an hour .

Nascar America is interesting. Kyle Petty and Jeff Burton aren't afraid to take some non-mainstream stances on issues and will go against NASCAR exec decisions. Sometimes it's valid, sometimes they're just talking through their ass for entertainment, or their idea is so far-fetched it's just stupid.

Racehub is much more conservative in their approach but they're not afraid to ruffle NASCAR's feathers within reason. I love Radioactive. That's awesome. Having Chad on the show really boosted its informativeness as well.

Chad, Brad, and Joey are all awesome on RH, even Gordon when he comes on. Dinger too. Alexander is the worst thing on TV though.

NASCAR Racehub but NASCAR America has a got set up with the Wednesdays with Dale Jr.

Back
Top Bottom