Race Team Alliance Appreciation Thread

Renting a private bird is a huge cost savings over being tied to commercial airline schedules. Leave when you want, don't screw with TSA or luggage pick-up, avoid the traffic at the larger airports, access to smaller airports the big airlines don’t service, don't miss connections, don't need hotels when the commercial airline schedule forces you to be there a day early or stay a day late, no having to reschedule with an agent or pay fees, everyone gets travels together, etc. It's an incredibly easy expense to justify.

Renting a private bird is a huge cost savings over being tied to commercial airline schedules. Leave when you want, don't screw with TSA or luggage pick-up, avoid the traffic at the larger airports, access to smaller airports the big airlines don’t service, don't miss connections, don't need hotels when the commercial airline schedule forces you to be there a day early or stay a day late, no having to reschedule with an agent or pay fees, everyone gets travels together, etc. It's an incredibly easy expense to justify.
I dunno and I am just thinking or posting out loud...

I wonder if it is a perk for attracting other drivers, does Bubba and the B class driver get to tag along on those flights to the track etc....

Does anyone ask the "benevolent" dictatorship to open their own books and justify their expenses as vigorously as the RTA is challenged over its expenditures?

As pure and benevolent as they are, full disclosure should not be a problem. I am sure they live modestly and would do without a life of luxury in order to be as generous as possible to the RTA.

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
I dunno and I am just thinking or posting out loud...

I wonder if it is a perk for attracting other drivers, does Bubba and the B class driver get to tag along on those flights to the track etc....
Large luggage bays. It's a requirement for their rentals.

Large luggage bays. It's a requirement for their rentals.
I dunno, some people are going to be awfully upset if it gets out Bubba rides the luggage bay...

Back
Top Bottom