RACE thread --- Daytona 500

nickp

Team Owner
So close to going green in the Daytona 500 but a slight patch of rain delays the start

Brentford

Team Owner
They are really talking up about how dry the track apparently is. They really don't want to lose all these viewers they currently have watching this thing.

Charlie Spencer

Short tracks and road courses.
Right? Scheduled green was 3:08. I swear our fans can be the best in the worst. Good lord
You'd think these folks had some stake in this other than an afternoon's telly. I feel sorry for the people in the grandstands who spent money. Everyone else needs to take a Symbacort and start breathing again.

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
So they put down stay dry to suck up oil but not for water from rain? Interesting thought.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Clint killed it yesterday as analyst I think we might have the next Benny Parsons in our midsts
They haven't said all of his schedule when FOX announced the drivers participation, but he has a bunch of races this year in the trucks and Xfinity scheduled.

Acs

Team Owner
It always blows my mind why they can't just run ads during the Red flag. Nobody gives a crap about these dumb canned interviews, but once the green flag drops we'll be back to getting KFC ads every 8 laps.

Brentford

Team Owner
Any talk on when the race would start tomorrow if it's postponed? It isn't looking good with a new cell moving in.

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
FOX NASCAR is like nails on the chalkboard to me.

Charlie Spencer

Short tracks and road courses.
It always blows my mind why they can't just run ads during the Red flag. Nobody gives a crap about these dumb canned interviews, but once the green flag drops we'll be back to getting KFC ads every 8 laps.
Ya know, they could do the side-by-side thing.

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
LOL pffttt 8 laps, yeah, that would be nice, its like every 5 laps

MAGICMILER

# 18
Or "Liberty Liberty Liberty " every 10 minutes...

MAGICMILER

# 18
Just peeked @ The Weather Channel radar for Daytona. Ugh. Deluge around 6:30, pouring till 11:00. Looking like possibly tommorow for a finish.

Top Bottom