RACE thread --- Daytona 500

So close to going green in the Daytona 500 but a slight patch of rain delays the start

They are really talking up about how dry the track apparently is. They really don't want to lose all these viewers they currently have watching this thing.

Right? Scheduled green was 3:08. I swear our fans can be the best in the worst. Good lord
You'd think these folks had some stake in this other than an afternoon's telly. I feel sorry for the people in the grandstands who spent money. Everyone else needs to take a Symbacort and start breathing again.

So they put down stay dry to suck up oil but not for water from rain? Interesting thought.

It always blows my mind why they can't just run ads during the Red flag. Nobody gives a crap about these dumb canned interviews, but once the green flag drops we'll be back to getting KFC ads every 8 laps.

FOX NASCAR is like nails on the chalkboard to me.

It always blows my mind why they can't just run ads during the Red flag. Nobody gives a crap about these dumb canned interviews, but once the green flag drops we'll be back to getting KFC ads every 8 laps.
Ya know, they could do the side-by-side thing.

LOL pffttt 8 laps, yeah, that would be nice, its like every 5 laps

Or "Liberty Liberty Liberty " every 10 minutes...

Shout out to Mother Nature.....

Thanks for the rain delay. Allowed me to get in a position to sit and watch the race this afternoon/evening. May be one of the few I watch this season.
It's ruined my morning as I have work soon.

Just peeked @ The Weather Channel radar for Daytona. Ugh. Deluge around 6:30, pouring till 11:00. Looking like possibly tommorow for a finish.

Back
Top Bottom